B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #93 (August)

22 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

Not sure she will be impressed being posted on some perv forum, hope you got her permission dd😁

maybe its safer to blurr her face and her tattoo so no one can reconize her

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

You seem to have some bloody obsession that we have to subscribe to have an opinion, half this forum do not subscribe, the day they stop free cams is the day i do not comment, until then tough shit😉

you can have an opinion but it's irrelevant as you can't see shit 😅  it's like talking about a movie that you have NOT watched 🤣

• Like 2

23 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I think they can only get women from poor country or the ones with struggling economics. Like Italy and Greece (sorry ddhm).

Sorry, but slutty girls are in all countries, Eastern European girls are more inclined

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

il y a 6 minutes, bluewinner a dit :

you can have an opinion but it's irrelevant as you can't see shit 😅  it's like talking about a movie that you have NOT watched 🤣

Well i can see the free cams and the rest of the movie is from you guys, unless you are trying to tell me that most of you guys all talk shit and what i read is just fabrication😑

• Like 1

il y a 11 minutes, Sergio a dit :

Désolé, mais les filles salopes sont dans tous les pays, les filles d'Europe de l'Est sont plus enclines

ramenez nous des cochonnes à la place de ces handicapées du cul 

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, redole1999 said:

Well i can see the free cams and the rest of the movie is from you guys, unless you are trying to tell me that most of you guys all talk shit and what i read is just fabrication😑

yeah, a lot of what's been posted here is just speculation and conspiracy theories and also none-subscribers make up a good chunk of posts on CC ( mostly just bitching and moaning about something they don't pay for, and don't see) so I don't think it's a reliable source, and free cams are useless, nothing ever happens on free cams. so I repeat If you are not a subscriber to the site your opinion is in fact irrelevant and worthless. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

On 8/19/2021 at 9:30 AM, Fabbiy said:

Often when the visibility of the cameras are reported, Assistance RLC make arrangements speedly.  Just for that 😅

they probably do....I remember bitching about something like a window or door ?? was purposefully  blocking the dishwasher angle,  ( theres was nothing better than Serafima loading or unloading the dishwasher with her fun bags flopping in and out of her house coats ) camera for a couple days ( I believe I said 'scumbag' move)    and others commented and one day Pam came by and closed it and it never happened again ...  RLC is reading ... 

good morning RLC ....  planning to get some new talent any fucking time soon???  and get can you tell B4 to get a fucking life , and can you ask Stella to spread those hot legs on the kitchen counter like her buddy Gina used to do .... I have more requests but I will leave some space for other CC members 

il y a 8 minutes, bluewinner a dit :

yeah, a lot of what's been posted here is just speculation and conspiracy theories and also none-subscribers make up a good chunk of posts on CC ( mostly just bitching and moaning about something they don't pay for, and don't see) so I don't think it's a reliable source, and free cams are useless, nothing ever happens on free cams. so I repeat If you are not a subscriber to the site your opinion is in fact irrelevant and worthless. 

And i repeat what i commented to dd, tough shit😉

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, redole1999 said:

You seem to have some bloody obsession that we have to subscribe to have an opinion, half this forum do not subscribe, the day they stop free cams is the day i do not comment, until then tough shit😉

No subscription , no right for requests .. if you pay , you may ask from RLC to have both Mia and Lia fuck the beard guy .. since you don’t , sit back , find some people here who will to risk their subscriptions so as to upload photos and videos and whatever for whenever action is uploaded , it can’t be more simple than that . 

You are requesting , suggesting , bitching or anything on something you don’t pay , I guess you are a freeloader and want to watch things that you either don’t like or you don’t have the money to support .. therefore , do you go to fancy  restaurants when you can’t support the payment or it is usually McDonalds ? Are you asking from friends to bring you in such restaurants so as to taste this better food ?

Sit back and enjoy whenever free cams are available and comment on what you watch there , otherwise I don’t understand the purpose and what you think you can achieve differently .. after the LeMa virus that spreads the whole Barcelona apartments , we seem now to get the HarFat virus , at least follow the site rules and treat other members of this forum and the voyeur site tenants with respect . 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Nenemoh7 said:

with a beach like that you dont need rlc plus u can post pics without fear to be ban

You can’t be at the beach 24/7 plus RLC offers another kind of entertainment and relaxation , life is balance , it is all needed at certain times . You can’t have salmon everyday day , you also need the pita gyros 😂🤣

• Like 1