Leora & Malia - Home Activities #43

Nicholas

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

It’s a a speculation  and conjecture here as per your wish . 

It's not per any wish of mine, if something cannot be substantiated or proven, anything mentioned about it should only be considered as such.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

One has to figure that RLC is seen by many more subscribers that don't actually post or follow Forums.  They likely have at least 200,000 or more Subscribers worldwide. Out of the World Population of 8 Billion 200,000 is a small percentage.  The Shareholders must be happy or they'd be demanding more a month than $45 USD.

Noldus provides monthly statistics , there are tools that if used accordingly, you can make an estimation of a +-% of subscribers , still only RLC knows the numbers and of course how they ( might ) adjust their prices .. CC has 90,000 subscribers , they aren’t all of course active and they aren’t of course all participating people in the forum chats .. but it can be also a strong indicator of the viewership of the voyeur sites . 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It's not per any wish of mine, if something cannot be substantiated or proven, anything mentioned about it should only be considered as such.

It is considered as such and not a wish of yours then . 

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Noldus provides monthly statistics , there are tools that if used accordingly, you can make an estimation of a +-% of subscribers , still only RLC knows the numbers and of course how they ( might ) adjust their prices .. CC has 90,000 subscribers , they aren’t all of course active and they aren’t of course all participating people in the forum chats .. but it can be also a strong indicator of the viewership of the voyeur sites . 

There are quite a few each day I notice in the Online User List that used to post on the Forums and now they don't but they still appear and read the posts. The odd time one may pop in and post just to let others know they're still around.  It would be nice if some would come back to post more regularly but one can't twist anyone's arm and say start posting again. It's their choice what they want to do.  Also some have formed Groups in PM's and Clubs and a large amount of posters have gone in that direction as well.  Other Members used to translate a lot of the important conversations but over time the odd one here and there got confrontational with them and called them liars that they had enough and went into private PM's so now mostly everyone has to speculate. When I look at a cam if people speak a language I can't understand I just mute it so I don't hear what their saying. 

But for now it's summertime and these apartments will be less occupied most times than being occupied.  It's like this every year. By the end of September things start picking up once again.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

There is something not adding up. The shows continue but something has changed. The last time I had a feeling about something like this, RLC came up with a surprise.  There are so many vacant beds that I'm hoping that some Russian favorites (Eva, hint, hint or Vanessa, hint, hint) might had gotten their paperwork together and will rejoin the project. 

• Like 1

Not many people ask for Vanessa's return. She was far ahead of  her time and way ahead of the taste of many forum members. She was criticized for things then that are routinely done now. She was a first in fucking someone on camera other than her partner. Even though several have done that since, Vanessa paid the price extracted by the moral majority posters. Vanessa's group sex scenes would not even make the thumbs in a head to head with what Masha and her hairdresser did recently. Some of the people who make themselves the arbitrators of behavior on RLC need to consider going to confession and hopefully turn in their subscriptions before they run all of the voyeurs away. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, philo said:

There is something not adding up. The shows continue but something has changed. The last time I had a feeling about something like this, RLC came up with a surprise.  There are so many vacant beds that I'm hoping that some Russian favorites (Eva, hint, hint or Vanessa, hint, hint) might had gotten their paperwork together and will rejoin the project. 

That last stint RLC had with Vanessa I highly doubt she'll ever be seen again on RLC.  Just a couple of Months ago she was broadcasting on VHTV for a bit then she departed.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That last stint RLC had with Vanessa I highly doubt she'll ever be seen again on RLC.  Just a couple of Months ago she was broadcasting on VHTV for a bit then she departed.  

Kind of what I had thought of in regards to her short lived time with rlc.

• Upvote 1

If there was a way someone could give a shout out whenever an RLC alumni appears on VHTV, it would certainly boost their subscriptions. I don't watch VHTV but if I had known Vanessa was on there even for a minute, I would have found a way to watch her.