US General Domestic Politics #30 Begins 08/21/21.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Why do you want to waste our time with this when you could be talking about the great job Joe Biden is doing with the Afghanistan evacuation?

Und Dein kleines dummes Arschloch von blonden Trump hat mit den Taliban ein "Friedens-Abkommen" verhandelt. Wer ist dann nun das Arschloch. Biden oder Deine widerliche Ratte von Trump ?? Ich kenne Deine Antwort aus Deinem Spatzen-Gehirn.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

No U.S. serviceman had been killed in Afghanistan since Feb. 2020 until TODAY!  Thank you "Sleepy Joe", you incompetent senile piece of shit!:angry:

Ridge, Du bist ein Idiot. Sagst Danke zu Biden, weil kein US-Soldat getötet wurde, und bezeichnest ihn in 1 Satz als "inkompetent". Sorry, Du bist ein inkompetentes seniles Archloch - lege dich schlafen - Du hast zu viel masturbiert mit Deinem müden "Stern".

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Withdrawal should have started in an orderly slow fashion months ago when we and the Afghan government still controlled the country. We should have never given up Bagram Air Base until all American civilians and Afghan refugees had been evacuated.

Als Trumps-Arschficker hättest DU das Deinem Lieblings-Arsch von Trump schon vor 3 Jahren sagen können - Versager. Jetzt hier herum-heulen ist einfach nur widerlich - Dummkopf ! 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Newsom will win easily.

Now I  know you really don't know what you are talking about---you usually don't.

Newsom is not even on the recall ballot-----so he cannot win the recall election---the only thing that can happen is the majority (over 50%) of Californians answer no to question 1, which will allow him to remain in office.

13 minutes ago, happyone said:
WWW.MSN.COM

Seventy-six percent of independents and 84 percent of Republicans concur with the majority.

Contrary to the rantings of an American hating German lunatic.

Und DU bist Juden-Kind ?? Nur so Typen können soviel Hass entwickeln. Schlafe gut. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Start posting in your native language of Russian and then you will have more words.😉

as soon as you teach me russian i'll be sure to post everything in russian. until then go back to the asspartment & continue naptime.

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

That's why I hope Larry Elder wins. He is a very articulate and intelligent Black man who will be able to hammer the Democrats in the news media everyday he is in office.

he's an idiot so i'm sure that you will love him. but don't praise him too much or donny traitor will throw you out of the asspartment & under the bus with the rest of those stupid enough to stick by him.