US General Domestic Politics #30 Begins 08/21/21.

14 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

At least I wouldn't have been so stupid as to remove U.S. troops before all American civilians and Afghan refugees had been evacuated.

was that why donny wanted to leave earlier whether he got anyone out or not?

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Don't waste those lies and propaganda on me. Save them for someone who is dumb enough to believe you and the Democrats.

Trump defeated ISIS, remember?  The same ISIS that have taken responsibility for the bombing.  You denialistic fuck stick.

• Like 1

Just now, golfer06 said:

it wasn't the taliban. it was a breakaway isis group. you remember. the ones that donny traitor defeated.

He did defeat them in Iraq/Syria after Barack Obama and Joe Biden allowed them to build a caliphate there. All those groups have one thing in common. They are all Islamist terrorists.

10 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

🖕 you and the worthless assed puppet and his cronies that are now directly responsible for a number of dead Americans as well as others you propagandist piece of shit.

while you & your magat cult are responsible for 600,000 dead you magadroid asshole.

10 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

No, if I had been running the show we would have never been in Vietnam in the first place.

8 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Ask the Democrats in California, they will be the ones printing the ballots since they run everything in that state.

giphy - 2021-08-26T165914.421.gif

giphy - 2021-08-26T165935.057.gif

giphy - 2021-08-26T170002.652.gif

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

He did defeat them in Iraq/Syria after Barack Obama and Joe Biden allowed them to build a caliphate there. All those groups have one thing in common. They are all Islamist terrorists.

that was before he deserted syria leaving them to return. but i guess that you slept trough that. silly me. of course you did.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Your ally China is responsible for those deaths and all the other Covid deaths around the world.:dodgy:

and exactly how many lives did donny traitor save while blaming them while doing nothing but lie to everyone? oh that's right. NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

while you & your magat cult are responsible for 600,000 dead you magadroid asshole.

My ass, that was wackos like you and the puppet and his cronies. Everyone hasn't forgotten all of you worthless wackos saying, "I'm not going to take any vaccine that he had anything to do with, nu uhh, not me". There are quite a few details that shows otherwise and of how much of dishonest liars you wackos all are, and that is that there is plenty of video evidence of wackos like yourself saying it, as well as all you dishonest lying wackos who were even saying it on sites just like this one you dishonest lying worthless wacko propagandist.