US General Domestic Politics #30 Begins 08/21/21.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

and exactly how many lives did donny traitor save while blaming them while doing nothing but lie to everyone? oh that's right. NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The vaccines that were developed within less than a year during Trump's presidency have saved no lives??????????????????????????????  

donny traitor's legal team is in trouble. what a surprise.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

The outcome for Team Kraken of a sanctions proceeding in Michigan was not good. On Thursday, federal District Judge Linda Parker ordered that disciplinary measures be taken against nine lawyers who...

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

My ass, that was wackos like you and the puppet and his cronies. Everyone hasn't forgotten all of you worthless wackos saying, "I'm not going to take any vaccine that he had anything to do with, nu uhh, not me". There is only one little detail that shows how much of dishonest liars you wackos all are, and that is that there is plenty of video evidence of wackos like yourself saying it, as well as all you dishonest lying wackos who were even saying it on sites just like this one you dishonest lying worthless wacko propagandist.

as usual you are completely wrong. while no one in their right mind would trust your traitor leader the vaccines were distributed by the BIDEN administration in case you hadn't noticed. now go back to donny traitor & ask him what your next thought will be.

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The vaccines that were developed within less than a year during Trump's presidency have saved no lives??????????????????????????????  

the ones that he had nothing to do with. now go back to the asspartment & continue your nap. maybe we'll get lucky & you won't wake up.

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

as usual you are completely wrong. while no one in their right mind would trust your traitor leader the vaccines were distributed by the BIDEN administration in case you hadn't noticed. now go back to donny traitor & ask him what your next thought will be.

Millions of doses of the vaccines had already been distributed and received as well administered by the time the puppet and his cronies were installed where they obviously have no business being. As usual you are a lying assed worthless piece of shit propagandist.

18 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Trump defeated ISIS, remember?  The same ISIS that have taken responsibility for the bombing.  You denialistic fuck stick.

ISIS? So how did they get to the airport gate through Taliban checkpoints without the cooperation of the Taliban?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Millions of doses of the vaccines had already been distributed and received as well administered by the time the puppet and his cronies were installed where they obviously have no business being. As usual you are a lying assed worthless piece of shit propagandist.

no they weren't. but you might want to try the horse dewormer. it's perfect for you since you are nothing but a horse's ass.                                                                                                                        

WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

I’m fortunate that in my youth I spent part of my time on a farm. I had relatives who farmed cattle and crops. My uncle, a veterinarian, brought to every situation a real sense of what it meant to care for animals, big...

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

ISIS? So how did they get to the airport gate through Taliban checkpoints without the cooperation of the Taliban?

they kinda sorta look similar as they are from that part of the world. duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

And without Trump's actions to get fast approval for the vaccines Biden would have had no vaccines to distribute.

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

no they weren't. but you might want to try the horse dewormer. it's perfect for you since you are nothing but a horse's ass.                                                                                                                        

WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

I’m fortunate that in my youth I spent part of my time on a farm. I had relatives who farmed cattle and crops. My uncle, a veterinarian, brought to every situation a real sense of what it meant to care for animals, big...

Now you are just outright lying. The first Covid-19 vaccination in the U.S. took place on Dec.15, 2020. 

• Upvote 1

omg! even fox news is getting sick of qtrumplicans bashing the withdrawa!l.                                                                                                                                                                                                       

WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

From the moment that President Biden affirmed his commitment to finally end the twenty year long war in Afghanistan, Republicans and their Ministry of Propaganda (aka Fox News) have been launching...

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And without Trump's actions to get fast approval for the vaccines Biden would have had no vaccines to distribute.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Now you are just outright lying. The first Covid-19 vaccination in the U.S. took place on Dec.15, 2020. 

give up you asswipe. until you have something constructive to say just go back to the asspartment & STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!