US General Domestic Politics #30 Begins 08/21/21.

1 hour ago, happyone said:

I am so glad that you provide us with this up to date information😏---tweeted August 21,2021, but the NPR article is from May 1, 2019 and last updated May 3, 2019.  

That's because both Golfer and O_U812 live in the past since they don't want to talk about the incompetence of the present president.

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

More truth.

WWW.YAHOO.COM

She claimed the allies of Trump and Miller across the administration actively worked against the visa process for Afghans who helped US troops.

I'm skeptical of that allegation, but even it were true; Biden has had over seven months to reverse that policy. What has Biden done in those 7+ months?

19 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I'm skeptical of that allegation, but even it were true; Biden has had over seven months to reverse that policy. What has Biden done in those 7+ months?

More than Trump did in 4 years.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

It is Democrats who can't talk about anything without bringing up race. They are the ones fixated on race because they want to create racial divisions in the country for purely political reasons. They are almost as evil as Russian agents like you, comrade Golfer.:dodgy:

Seit wann gehörst DU zu den Demokraten ? Geistig frisch gewendet ??

• Like 1