US General Domestic Politics #30 Begins 08/21/21.

7 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Wonder why the "Squad" has had nothing to say about what is happening in Afghanistan? Maybe because they support the Taliban.:dodgy:

Nah, that's Boebart and her Buddies like MTG and Mo Brooks.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:

but what about all of his (non) evidence?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

The infamous pillow salesman-turned-2020 election conspiracy theorist Mike Lindell claimed to be harboring a Colorado election official, who is on the FBI's radar for allegedly leaking confidential election...

This guy will be broke after Dominion gets thru with him.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, golfer06 said:

while you continue to prove over & over & over & over again just how correct i am. you are a worthless piece of shit windbag blowing farts from your magadroid assmouth.

give up. you offer nothing to the world. what a fucking asshole you are.

too bad that you are an idiot with nothing to contribute except the shit coming from your assmouth that needs flushing.

you are an asshole that didn't get past the picture.

18 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Too bad you're a moron.

13 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

You miserable brainless capitalist rat, finally hold your stupid food. You only learned 1 word in kindergarten: "Propagandist". You're way too stupid to even know what that is. I'll kick you in your fat ass.

Apart from hatred, you have not yet contributed a meaningful sentence here. Fuck yourself 😁

why are you sinking to nick & ridge's level?

Since golfer06 asked this question, and  OU_812 and StarLight28 liked the post--with only a few examples of all your individual  posts, I now ask you 3 the same question-

1 hour ago, happyone said:

Since golfer06 asked this question, and  OU_812 and StarLight28 liked the post--with only a few examples of all your individual  posts, I now ask you 3 the same question-

I'll go lower.....Eat. A. Fat. Dick.   Good?  

Just now, happyone said:

I am so glad that you provide us with this up to date information😏---tweeted August 21,2021, but the NPR article is from May 1, 2019 and last updated May 3, 2019.  

I guess you missed my Olivia Troye post yesterday.  Dated YESTERDAY.  You think you're smart, but you're just another MAGAt moron.

• Like 1