US General Domestic Politics #30 Begins 08/21/21.

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Sorry, but I don't see any K's in the word Republican. You need to start using spell check, little boy. Or do something about your hallucinations.

And you need to wake up to the Hell you and your MAGAt buddies are attempting to create in our great nation.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Yeah, they won't disarm law-abiding citizens. They'll just make it illegal to own arms so that those citizens are no longer law-abiding just because they refuse to give up their arms.:dodgy:

Says who?  Where do you find this reeking bullshit?

• Like 2

Täglich bringen US-Flugzeuge mehr US-Helfer von Afghanen nach Ramstein, jetzt schon über 5.000, die von Deutschland verpflegt und beherbergt werden müsse.

Die Frage ist ob die USA IHRE Afghanen überhaupt weiter in die USA fliegt oder Deutschland zum "Geschenk" macht. 😁

Bild_2021_08_22_11_33_54_703.png

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, happyone said:

OK

Hahaha ??  Soll auch lustig sein?  Über solche Art "Witze" können nur Amerikaner / Trump-Wähler mit eingeschränktem geistigen Horizont lachen. Weiter so ! Jeder macht sich selbst zum Deppen so gut er kann. Ich weiß ja welches Geistes Kinder es hier posten. 😁

• Like 2

2 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

Is that supposed to be funny? 😒  ?? Tickle me so I can laugh. 😁

Actually...nobody expects you to laugh (because you continue to embarrass yourself on here with your crazy rhetoric and anti-American sentiment) the fact that you have zero understanding of any culture outside of das fatherland and Cuba is more than good reason for an idiot like you to post a dumb comment regarding a joke that is very on target with the current situation in the White House

The White House is hosting a Gong Show right now and Biden is going to get the hook from both sides very soon.

• Upvote 1