US General Domestic Politics #30 Begins 08/21/21.

2 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

I guess you missed my Olivia Troye post yesterday.  Dated YESTERDAY.  You think you're smart, but you're just another MAGAt moron.

I guess I did miss it--but I don't read all the garbage you post.

7 hours ago, golfer06 said:

your fixation on race isn't helping. your distraction is working on you (and the cult) only.

It is Democrats who can't talk about anything without bringing up race. They are the ones fixated on race because they want to create racial divisions in the country for purely political reasons. They are almost as evil as Russian agents like you, comrade Golfer.:dodgy:

but fox news said it's great.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

On Friday, MSNBC's Rachel Maddow laid into Fox News for hyping up Ivermectin, a chemical used to deworm livestock, as an unproven drug for COVID-19, which has caused people in Mississippi to poison...

In that photo Rachel Madcow looks just as crazy as she is.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

The University of Virginia in Charlottesville has disenrolled dozens of students for not documenting that they had received coronavirus vaccines.In all, 238 students were officially disenrolled, although on...

Appears the Stalinists now run the University of Virginia just like in your country of Russia, comrade Golfer. That should make you and Putin very happy.

2 hours ago, happyone said:

Since golfer06 asked this question, and  OU_812 and StarLight28 liked the post--with only a few examples of all your individual  posts, I now ask you 3 the same question-

why are you sinking to nick & ridge's level?

Actually, I descended to Golfer and O_U812s' level because that is all they seem to understand. That's their immediate reaction to any facts they don't want to hear.:dodgy: