Leora - Home Activities #47

ARMY SNIPER

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She is looking very smart going out today, hope she enjoys herself, she's earned it this week. 🙃

I would say beautiful and I agree with you jimbo4

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I would say beautiful and I agree with you jimbo4

There's never been any question about her beauty Aussie, I was referring to her outfit mostly though. She undoubtedly knows how to dress with some style. 🙃

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

I'm not exactly sure who made this comment, but someone said that Leora was washed up, and she's a has-been, but to be honest with whoever that was, I'm looking at her with those black pants and brown top, she looks absolutely amazing, and yes like anyone we all from time to time will gain weight, but even with that slightly weight gain, it subtracted absolutely nothing from her beauty, but now as I see her, as she's getting ready to go out, she has slimmed down to a incredible figure, and the way she's looking in that mirror, she knows she looks good

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I'm not exactly sure who made this comment, but someone said that Leora was washed up, and she's a has-been, but to be honest with whoever that was, I'm looking at her with those black pants and brown top, she looks absolutely amazing, and yes like anyone we all from time to time will gain weight, but even with that slightly weight gain, it subtracted absolutely nothing from her beauty, but now as I see her, as she's getting ready to go out, she has slimmed down to a incredible figure, and the way she's looking in that mirror, she knows she looks good

You can't buy it, you just either have it or you don't.....She does, it's called Panache !!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I think his name starts with a 'A' and like Harry Potter we don't say Lord Voldemort name.

• Like 2