Leora - Home Activities #47

ARMY SNIPER

4 minutes ago, patou said:

Il y a-t-il des personnes s’ait si elle a eu Paul au téléphone hier et aujourd’hui

Et je viens de lire de pulo quelle a fait de l’anale formidable

Je l’adore grosse bise Léora

Bonne soirée

Leora was on the phone with Paul 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is an open posting specifically for Pepe. I have had to post it on the forum as he has blocked me so I can’t send it as a PM.

Pepe! We don’t like each other and the chances are we never will, but I have been banned in the past for verbally abusing you and you are at the moment banned for abusing me……And what has either of us gained? Absolutely nothing !

We have at times taken over the forum with our disagreements and that is not on .

We both should for the benefit of the forum grow up and act like adults and agree to disagree on matters.

The next move is yours ! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

This is an open posting specifically for Pepe. I have had to post it on the forum as he has blocked my so I can’t send a PM.

Pepe! We don’t like each other and the chances are we never will, but I have been banned in the past for verbally abusing you and you are at the moment banned for abusing me……And what has either of us gained? Absolutely nothing.

We have at times taken over the forum with our disagreements and that is not on .

We should both grow up and act like adults and agree to disagree on matters.

The next move is yours ! 

great friendship 

• Like 1

Well , for whoever had doubts , the proof is becoming more and more obvious as the days pass by and the departure of Malia .. More and more shades of Leora’s true older self appear each and every day the last 4 days .. 

Anal bating earlier , far away from any prime time timetable , simply because she wanted , anywhere she wanted ( guest room as predicted taking slowly the place of interest like the apartment in Russia ) with whatever pace  she wanted .. totally devoted to pleasure first herself ( like she had really missed doing it ) and then this feeling passing to the fans , as she was wild , passionate , dedicated to please everyone , like baiting for the very first time after a long time exactly the way she has missed it and totally into it .. 

It is funny to compare this with whatever forced things we have been watching for a long  period in 2021 … how can this be compared to the passionless , boring , emotionless shows that we were watching only  for the sake of views and top cams placement .. easily , without even checking if there’s competition unlike recent past times that constant looks on the phone checking if the right time for a show was available , Leora is slowly back on what she knows to do better than anyone else in this site and she has absolutely no competition ( except one ..🤩 , lovely Ulyana .. ) and she needs to check nothing and no one when she simply wants to entertain … how can this be compared when she had total and full control and what rhythm she wanted to give , when to accelerate and when to go slower for more pleasure , how can honestly put on scales something that comes out passionately genuine ( even if we have seen it for the 3,791 time which is incredible that still remains a top moment for RLC  whenever it happens ) with the laying down with cuddles in front of an IPad screen  , boring as hell and the common masturbations that people here wanted to first persuade  themselves that it was incredibly horny for both of them … Really ?? 😂🤣😂🤣 Come on , just watch this only once performance with 10 simultaneous bates and pleasuring one another the last 3 months and see the more than obvious difference ..

There are many thoughts of how things have proceeded the last weeks , thoughts that aren’t for the present moment since that was a true Leora from the past and praise is expressed totally deserved and with very ease and no hesitations … It might be that the back up plan is already making excited  the fans , the majority is happy with this enormous come back , even Leora perhaps feeling the freedom and behaving as less caring of what’s happening and more concentrated on herself than distracted thoughts left and right so as to have things balanced ..

At the end of the day , Leora seems happy , fans are happy , the give and take relationship with the fan base slowly gets restored and it remains to be seen what’s next … 

P.S .. As always , the masturbations and especially on this pleasuring personal rate , show simply a lack of active sexual life , it is a pity that a woman of 30 years of age not being able to have a normal and at times for the age that she has explosive sexual life and that the masturbation professional diploma that has been obtained through the  thousand of sessions through the  years , being the one replacing the lack of a great and exploding as it should be sexual life .. In the past , some they were calling it addiction .. I always thought that when you aren’t pleased with the sex you have ( or you don’t have at all ) , you improve and master the self pleasure so as not to miss one of life’s basic human needs .. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1