Leora - Home Activities #47

ARMY SNIPER

To this day I cannot understand why others feel compelled in any way to bring up or mention someone else's misfortune of unfortunately losing one of their closest family members, if not the closest, and particularly on a site such as this. Especially when all it takes is for anyone to consider how they might feel if they were in any similar situation and the same was being done to them, even if it were only occasionally.

I suppose everyone was brought up differently, but I was brought up to have certain respects for others, and particularly where the unfortunate loss of a loved one is concerned. Perhaps it might be considered different to an extent if it were known for certain that what gets mentioned on this site was never noticed by a certain individual, but it is known with fair certainty that it is, and quite possibly more often than some may realize or care.    

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Calle said:

But I asked how do you know that.

Regardless of what was recently mentioned in regards to such a subject or in the past, there's no reason to keep such a subject going and plenty of reason to not.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1