Leora - Home Activities #47

ARMY SNIPER

The biggest secret and advantage that a woman can have and of course know how to use it , it is sexuality . I think this is Leora’s secret , I believe that there have been always better looking women than her , especially in her early years , she was really looking like a teenage girl coming out from university in her early 20s ( skinny and short - as she has always been 😂🤣 - ) .. I prefer also the way her body looks at the moment , but there are few women that know how to “ show the beauty and fill a place with sexuality “ and i think only few women have done this and she for example knows exactly how to do it and she’s one of the best for this . 

I don’t think that she’s the most beautiful of RLC  but for sure she can win easy in a room full of nice women all the small details because she knows exactly how to “ show off herself and her assets “ .. and this is I believe an “ insight talent “ ( that the cameras world have helped to magnify ) , people are born with gifts like this and it is up to them to take advantage of it and I think she has done it at the maximum . 

• Upvote 2