Schuyler & Conor (2021) Part #1

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Just for your reference. About a week or 10-12 days ago, I heard in one apartment playing manager that he have candidate. But she will not do anything, even undress for the camera. Another person (admin, VH or someone else senior manager, someone associated with the project) - said like "Ok". Rather, he said something for long time, but in the end - approval. BUT - this apartment is 100% not manager I heard about. S&C not even in Russia. So if new apartment opens with girl who won't even undress for camera, then this is new approved VH trend. For real voyeurs.

By the way - large amount of male content, this is also request from admins.

As long as there are alternatives, that's fine with me.

But currently I see myself watching the +7 realms, something that a while ago I thought unlikely. I only see one reason for this, the alternatives are getting poorer.

If they don't change, they'll probably lose me as a customer, and as in terms of tastes I'm part of the herd, I assume they'll lose many more.

9 hours ago, groomy said:

Just for your reference. About a week or 10-12 days ago, I heard in one apartment playing manager that he have candidate. But she will not do anything, even undress for the camera. Another person (admin, VH or someone else senior manager, someone associated with the project) - said like "Ok". Rather, he said something for long time, but in the end - approval. BUT - this apartment is 100% not manager I heard about. S&C not even in Russia. So if new apartment opens with girl who won't even undress for camera, then this is new approved VH trend. For real voyeurs.

By the way - large amount of male content, this is also request from admins.

Thanks for the information @groomy. Not good news but the tenant (and stupid manager) will soon see that other less inhibited apartments get greater rewards. We know from observation that apartments watch other apartments and as you have said yourself, 'no honey, no money'.

The homosexual community represents some 2% of the population. This is 1 in 50. However there are not even 50 apartments. If the admins meant DP + then few subscribers would object I think. Gay apartments have been tried and just fizzled out.

15 hours ago, sr71gn said:

I never expected this girl to be so sexy and incredibly hot! Wow!  This pic shows her getting off big time after maybe already getting off once .1092779314_Screenshot(4310).thumb.png.97ca34687d974bf122bc8d0e86a0e9ab.png

I agree SR, this couple do some really interesting stuff IF ONLY WE COULD SEE IT. All they have to do is increase light levels and move the beds nearer to the cams and give a thought to camera angles. Simple really.

Amelia has understood this with excellent results.

Schuyler is the real deal --She is super sexy and hot with fantastic body--I find myself very jealous of Connor--He wont let her alone --He is constantly trying to fuck her --Now he has put a butt plug in her and fucks the living hell out of her--She is so red hot .....

Screenshot (4322).png

Screenshot (4323).png

Screenshot (4324).png

Screenshot (4325).png

Screenshot (4326).png

Screenshot (4327).png

• Like 5