Luchik, Arteya (2021) Part #1

I do not want to disappoint, but I heard that it crosses out any funny prospects for this apartment. Or work will be done by black boy and other girls.

Directly an epidemic - 4 girls in project at same time and only from those that I know about.

• Like 1

On 8/29/2021 at 11:41 AM, Dave 27 said:

They were more exciting visiting Sunny, Markus etc. Just wish they would use the bedroom where the cams setup is superior to the living room. 

And @jabbath1987 on the official forum wrote in the top. This is not true. She went to her parents to tell them some shock news about this:

Directly an epidemic - 4 girls in project at same time and only from those that I know about.

It only says - TIME IS CRITICAL. It is necessary to open an apartment when participants are ready, and not when open slot for new VH apt. If they were given an apartment right away, it would be interesting. Now Goldie&Stif #2 in all senses.

• Like 1

il y a une heure, squish a dit :

Cela faisait longtemps que je n'avais rien vu d'aussi bien. Certainement une première VH pour une fille d'avoir des relations sexuelles alors que la tête est immergée !

Actuellement un appartement des plus excitants. J'espère que la fille reste.

oui j'aime beaucoup aussi meme si je prefere la girlfriend du mec brun celle qui etait la au depart