Kazantip-House (2021) Part #1

usa2020

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

he didn't have a problem with Anna or stephie 🤷‍♂️ 

he seems to like to fuck other girls more then sabrina 😂

Yeh he's probably had his moments but I think the popular concensus is that he doesn't normally last very long and I don't suppose he gives a fuck anyway.He can supply a bed, food, drink,shower which obviously gains him "favours".He seems an OK guy. 

• Haha 1

I was wrong darcie I just another sabrina scott needs to keep stephie and get rid of sabrina and don't try to help darcie either 🤷‍♂️

sabrina is basically just blocking scott from darcie at this point since she caught them cuddling on the garden house😂🤦‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks

4 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

If you think back to Darcie when she first started appearing at M&H's place she was very good at avoiding getting fucked!

yep but if she is trying to get an apartment from scott her doing what she just did with sabrina like sabrina constantly going into the guest room when you can clearly see scott was going in there but in the end he said fuck it and moved on😂

now she is on the garden house by herself and sabrina is in the guest room what are the odds hmmm 😏 darcie must think sabrina can help her when sabrina doesn't do anything 😂

I think sabrina blocked him 😂 because darcie was all over scott then sabrina kept following her around 😂

Edited by Kingbanks