Kazantip-House (2021) Part #1

usa2020

Hey limp leg Scott, kind of hard to look tough and yell and Steff when you have to limp to get to her. And do you think these Kids will take care of you and fix your soup .. they are doing busy posing and dancing to care if you need food....She is a class act and does deserve better, hope she find someone.

1 hour ago, sr71gn said:

It does look like Stephie is pregnant --It is such a downer to see one of the most perfect girls on vhtv to lose that fabulous body --Scott you are a fucking idiot to put her in that condition....

Screenshot (4348).png

I do hope not. Could be wrong but I suspect that Sabrina still has feelings for him otherwise why would she put up with his shit for so long. She will I suspect be unhappy about such an event - if it is. Don't forget most of these residents are mostly on junk diets and take little exercise.

18 minutes ago, squish said:

I do hope not. Could be wrong but I suspect that Sabrina still has feelings for him otherwise why would she put up with his shit for so long. She will I suspect be unhappy about such an event - if it is. Don't forget most of these residents are mostly on junk diets and take little exercise.

I would hope you are correct but she has never had the slightest bulge around her tummy-- I have been trying to make excuses and rationalize what i am seeing but i really fear she is pregnant

On 9/11/2021 at 8:28 PM, squish said:

Could be why Sabrina has moved to Capo's?