Kazantip-House (2021) Part #1

usa2020

I thought Stephie broke it off with Scott and left the house now--(good for her) I didnt believe she was pregnant at first but lately her stomach looked a tiny bit larger --For the longest time her stomach looked very flat-- Sabrina seems to be somewhat hard up getting someone to fuck her-She seems to be masturbating every day but not having sex with anyone--I keep waiting for Jr to try to slip one in her but he hasnt done it yet--I would really like to see Darcie fuck somebody she has a hell of a nice body

2 hours ago, sr71gn said:

I thought Stephie broke it off with Scott and left the house now--(good for her) I didnt believe she was pregnant at first but lately her stomach looked a tiny bit larger --For the longest time her stomach looked very flat-- Sabrina seems to be somewhat hard up getting someone to fuck her-She seems to be masturbating every day but not having sex with anyone--I keep waiting for Jr to try to slip one in her but he hasnt done it yet--I would really like to see Darcie fuck somebody she has a hell of a nice body

No one in this house could probably handle her!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, jjkopite said:

If you think back to Darcie when she first started appearing at M&H's place she was very good at avoiding getting fucked!

Thanks jj that's exactly what I said, she did everything possible to avoid showing anything and then bam!!! Well we all know what went down after that.