Martina and Alberto - home activities #31

Noldus

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

That's true...but if that's what they're still doing, it's against the will of Bogdan...and not what Martina agreed to...

Per the conversation at about 9:50am my time (1:50am Barcelona time), between Nelly and Bogdan, looks like Bogdan did not like where Nelly ended up earlier tonight.  Will he finally get some balls and tell Nelly he is done and to get out? 

• Upvote 1

Interesting: In replay, the night (27th) Martina and Marta spent time with a guy friend, the events in the kitchen are blocked.

28th, 02:52 and later..... skip to 04:00. The three enter the kitchen, and video skips to 04:00, when the guy friend leaves. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

Interesting: In replay, the night (27th) Martina and Marta spent time with a guy friend, the events in the kitchen are blocked.

28th, 02:52 and later..... skip to 04:00. The three enter the kitchen, and video skips to 04:00, when the guy friend leaves. 

It may be that RLC does not want you do know what Martina said she has done off camera with others and may be really doing daily away from the cameras.  I think Martina wants us all to know about her adventures away from the camera and that Alberto is aware. After all it is her life to do as she pleases.  Also, it may be that RLC (purposely altered the video) like the translator continue to be selective with what they provide.   

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

4 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Chuck, what do you mean by “the events in the kitchen are blocked”?

I do see the gap in the video on the 28th.  At 04:00 Martina, Marta, and Alberto are in the kitchen but if you try to rewind from there you cannot rewind earlier than 0400.

Strange.

• Like 1

On 9/2/2021 at 7:16 PM, ARMY SNIPER said:

Most men(there are some that won't)will have sex (BJ's included) with just about any woman any time for sexual gratification where as some women are chosey who they screw(prostitutes dont care, all about the $$$).and there are some that will not have sex period,and there is some women that i wouldn't have sex with even using someone else's dick. 

thats why they can never relate to us they never have to beg to see a guy naked or or beg a guy to eat them out 

• Like 1

On 9/3/2021 at 10:07 AM, Kenpaul said:

With Martina's sexual lifestyle, coupled with her high libido, to her, maybe there's never a bad fuck,as long as she's fucking.( similar to is there a bad bj?)

From Alberta's point of view, her sexual lifestyle coupled with the rumored drug use, he now sees sex with Martina,  as an obligation, after which he can do what he really enjoys.

I've seen older videos,of them, it wasn't always like this between them.

i cant believe there are not 20 guys on here saying they saw it  so its a party at B4 so everyone is watching so regarding  her rumored drug use it was only a party at B4 with almost everyone at the party up in the restroom all taking turns doing lines including Alburto btw so i think he has a clue she is doing drugs

• Confused 1

so Al puts up with what ever Martina wants to do and so you all think he is okay with it all,well been in his shoes had a woman that i was living with that brought a another woman into a threesome and it was all great till the other girl said she only wanted my girl in bed alone and we had to share well i didnt want to be alone so i agreed to what ever the girls wanted and sure i still had sex with the one girl but that does not mean i really liked where the whole situation went 

• Like 2