Martina and Alberto - home activities #31

Noldus

22 minutes ago, girlsfun said:

So you mean that all those time, all those the party and all those travel and all those sexual exchange (with...) that had happen, she was not vaccinated.  Wow ! That what I call playing with FIRE. We all know that close contact with someone, If that someone has the virus, it like he is playing with gun in front of us. Well when you are young, and I was young...., WE are 'over' anything. Playing with Russian roulette until we lean that there a bullet in there.....Have fun but don't died !    

Hey girl ... I understand the point you are making and do not disagree at all with the thought that people need to be careful and take responsibility for their own actions.  

But you are comparing Russian Roulette (kind of interesting this is a Russian game and RLC is Russian, isn't it?) ... where you have a theoretical chance of dying of 1 out of 6  or 16.7 percent.   The last data I saw said the mortality report for under 25 year olds is 1 in 10,000 or .01%.   These are vastly different odds.

Of course you are using Russian Roulette as a literary device to make your point ... but this my point as well:  These younger folks aren't stupid.  They know the risk levels for them are way low.  This is why they engage in behavior that older folks feel is risky.  Nothing Martina has done I don't think has caused a significant risk off her dying due to COVID.  In fact, if she is having lots of unprotected sex, this would be a higher risk activity than COVID perhaps (I am not an expert on these things).  

Of course there are reasonable arguments about preventing transmission ... like when Martina goes to visit her parents etc.  I get that. 

My point simply is that we see a lot of "partying behavior" all over the globe from the millennials ... and they get trashed for this ... but yet in their eyes ... the risks are not there.  

And  note, I am not  defending  the  millennials.  It  just seems very logical to me that  they don't see the risk and thus they are not going to easily change their behaviors.

This is like my 3rd COVID post ever.  Need  to  stop myself here.

1 hour ago, Deepdave said:

We all understood Emnv sarcasm, but when you answer the quiz with the 2 of the most hated answers then it's not fun, it's hurtful to Martina. Now apologize to Martina & Emnv.

No

Emnv is a mate and he's probably laughing his cock off at you now. It was a joke, ffs, hence my sarcastic emoji. The very fact that emnv suggested the other options made that obvious. I know for a fact she was getting a jab...

Some guys here need to acquire a sense of humour...🙄

Tbh, Martina would probably find it funny if she read it...So get off your high horse and don't tell me what to do...

Btw, @omedo made the same joke...

• Upvote 2

Alberto, go give Martina a long hug.  She got her vaccine today and she deserves the hug.  I hope she does not get a reaction. But if she does get a reaction, it will be worth it at the end.

Last I saw Martina was still sleeping longer than normal, her immune system may have triggered antigen which caused extended sleep. She may even feel soreness and a slight pain in her arm later.    

And yes Alberto should give her a nice hug for being brave and responsible. 

32 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

No

Emnv is a mate and he's probably laughing his cock off at you now. It was a joke, ffs, hence my sarcastic emoji. The very fact that emnv suggested the other options made that obvious. I know for a fact she was getting a jab...

Some guys here need to acquire a sense of humour...🙄

Tbh, Martina would probably find it funny if she read it...So get off your high horse and don't tell me what to do...

Btw, @omedo made the same joke...

Sorry, I don't get your sense of humour, mate.  Emnv was upset when this was said due to all of the false rumours being spread about Martina.  Look back at the previous conversation and Emnv was being asked why Martina was up so early.  Others have assumed that she is doing something sneaky and off cam (like A and C).  It turns out she was doing something that was very socially responsible - the vaccine (B).  Well done Martina.

What does Emnv say about the meaning of the question that was posed?  Was there humour intended? 

17 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

Lo siento, no entiendo tu sentido del humor, amigo. Emnv se molestó cuando se dijo esto debido a todos los rumores falsos que se difundieron sobre Martina. Mire hacia atrás en la conversación anterior y le preguntaron a Emnv por qué Martina se había levantado tan temprano. Otros han asumido que ella está haciendo algo furtivo y fuera de cámara (como A y C). Resulta que estaba haciendo algo socialmente responsable: la vacuna (B). Bien hecho Martina.

¿Qué dice Emnv sobre el significado de la pregunta que se planteó? ¿Hubo intención de humor? 

Sorry to break it to you but you sound like HFB, you don't see the sarcasm in the comments....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Sorry, I don't get your sense of humour, mate.  Emnv was upset when this was said due to all of the false rumours being spread about Martina.  Look back at the previous conversation and Emnv was being asked why Martina was up so early.  Others have assumed that she is doing something sneaky and off cam (like A and C).  It turns out she was doing something that was very socially responsible - the vaccine (B).  Well done Martina.

What does Emnv say about the meaning of the question that was posed?  Was there humour intended? 

It was a joke - move on..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Only Emnv can answer that. I know he was annoyed with all the speculation, as you and I were, so I'm pretty sure his post was said tongue in cheek, having a dig at the speculators...
I hope he appears here tonight to clear this up...but I'm done with this stupid argument

As for my sense of humour, most seem to get it...a few still don't after nearly 28,000 posts 🤣

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Only Emnv can answer that. I know he was annoyed with all the speculation, as you and I were, so I'm pretty sure his post was said tongue in cheek, having a dig at the speculators...
I hope he appears here tonight to clear this up...but I'm done with this stupid argument

Relax a little bit 😄, you are both sane people, just like the original questioner @Adalbert is.

I like to answer when there is a question in the forum and I know the answer, but this usually triggers another chain of posts questioning the answer and offering unfounded alternative versions.

This morning I decided to facilitate the work of these people (hint: scroll up a little from Adalbert's post) and give them the answers they expected, even if the answers are that far from reality. Just for fun.

• Like 2