B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #96 (August / September)

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

There is only one person, one of the twins, at the Villa, B2 and B1 empty. Good job RLC.

With Stella and Vivian moving out, RLC will soon become even more boring. With the twins, Lola and Anna, it is practically as if RLC has 7 vacant rooms in the GOV apartments by now. There have been no improvements to the couple apartment for ages and the existing residents will not get any younger either.

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

With Stella and Vivian moving out, RLC will soon become even more boring. With the twins, Lola and Anna, it is practically as if RLC has 7 vacant rooms in the GOV apartments by now. There have been no improvements to the couple apartment for ages and the existing residents will not get any younger either.

but when are they leaving because they are taking there sweet ass time doing so seriously like go back to the boring ass Ukraine 😂 so maybe some girls who actually do something on camera can join rlc 🤷‍♂️

11 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

but when are they leaving because they are taking there sweet ass time doing so seriously like go back to the boring ass Ukraine 😂 so maybe some girls who actually do something on camera can join rlc 🤷‍♂️

I think it should be clear to everyone here by now that RLC is as good as finished. It has its reasons why they brought back such losers as Lola and Anna or the Twins, but still have two empty rooms.

I had hoped for a long time that RLC would make a comeback. My goodness, I even believed that they could open a few new couple apartments and maybe even a bigger roommate apartment. But the fact is that after a long phase of starknation, following the loss of all the russian apartments, things are now going even further downhill, are a clear sign.

I have been a customer of RLC for some time, but they have never been this bad over that period of time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

and they showed just why . it was for their work that they did today.to make them and RLC money off cam..

I don't know who would pay to see a  pregnant and someone  with 0 experience to perform a strip dance or any kind of sexy dance. Don't understand me wrong, I find Nana beautiful and with a good body, but not as a stripper.

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't know who would pay to see a  pregnant and someone  with 0 experience to perform a strip dance or any kind of sexy dance. Don't understand me wrong, I find Nana beautiful and with a good body, but not as a stripper.

I agree the idea of them working as strippers is as delusional as the concept of the 'welcome orgy' that used to occur during the UM period when a new resident arrived.

3 minutes ago, yadevol said:

I agree the idea of them working as strippers is as delusional as the concept of the 'welcome orgy' that used to occur during the UM period when a new resident arrived.

that was my point. the live o RLC are much better in their heads.