B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #96 (August / September)

1 hour ago, HappyChappie said:

I just had a thought, a question, it's probably been asked before but I'll put it out there. Why don't rlc have any apartments in the country many of these girls come from...the Ukraine? 

The government (criminals that wanted bribes) raided VHTV apartments...Ukraine would be a shit show for RLC.

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

With Stella and Vivian moving out, RLC will soon become even more boring. With the twins, Lola and Anna, it is practically as if RLC has 7 vacant rooms in the GOV apartments by now. There have been no improvements to the couple apartment for ages and the existing residents will not get any younger either.

One less thing to complain about.   :biggrin:

Time again this weekend for another addition of Twins scamming the RLC paying subscribers.  Personally I could care less about watching this guy fuck these two, but I know there are those who would like to see it and RLC is counting on that...these twins are hoping for top cam cash on a slow Friday night...not gonna happen.  Has not happened for the past two months since these two scammers arrived and it will not happen tonight either.  Save your money, do not get your wallet out and pay for absolutely NOTHING from these two.

RLC is now actively attempting to rip you off via this click bait, do not fall for it!!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

il y a 18 minutes, maxfactor a dit :

Time again this weekend for another addition of Twins scamming the RLC paying subscribers.  Personally I could care less about watching this guy fuck these two, but I know there are those who would like to see it and RLC is counting on that...these twins are hoping for top cam cash on a slow Friday night...not gonna happen.  Has not happened for the past two months since these two scammers arrived and it will not happen tonight either.  Save your money, do not get your wallet out and pay for absolutely NOTHING from these two.

RLC is now actively attempting to rip you off via this click bait, do not fall for it!!!

agreed.This is so lame

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

I just had a thought, a question, it's probably been asked before but I'll put it out there. Why don't rlc have any apartments in the country many of these girls come from...the Ukraine? 

I think the reason is that the internet laws in Ukraine are similar to those in Russia. So, if RLC opens any apartments in Ukraine, the police will target them.

I'm gonna put a little optimum into B4, the villa work well with show girls, old or new. If rlc really are reading these forums get the party girls in. One good crew, cast, fanny parade and the villa, rlc is saved. There are several girls mentioned before we know to be in Barcelona. But please shift Nelly and Bogdan out before you refill. 🙂 

The key difference between VHTV and RLC is the twin that is dating this dude would be in one of the empty rooms getting it on in VHTV, on RLC they goto sleep in the same bed.  This may have been answered previously, is there a reason why one of the twins doesn't take the empty rooms?  There doesn't seem to be anyone new coming anytime soon?

1 hour ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I think the reason is that the internet laws in Ukraine are similar to those in Russia. So, if RLC opens any apartments in Ukraine, the police will target them.

and probably arrest them all for bating undercover

• Like 1