B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #96 (August / September)

maybe nana & Vivian went on a double date with uber guy and his friend after taking more of her stuff for shipping 😂

either way tomorrow b4 will have one more empty bed🤷‍♂️😂

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Like 1

Just now, Kingbanks said:

I left that post there for you 😂

I'll put it this way, the other night Vivian's boyfriend was accusing her of having sex while in Barcelona.  Vivian was shocked she was accused.  Vivian is just another cheating sl@t just like all the rest!!  Today I was told it was rainy in Barcelona and I can't see Nana taking her woobie and a pillow to lay out in the rain.  They are at Uberheads apartment and having a grand old time!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'll put it this way, the other night Vivian's boyfriend was accusing her of having sex while in Barcelona.  Vivian was shocked she was accused.  Vivian is just another cheating sl@t just like all the rest!!  Today I was told it was rainy in Barcelona and I can't see Nana taking her woobie and a pillow to lay out in the rain.  They are at Uberheads apartment and having a grand old time!

she leaves tomorrow and just like the other girls they always do everything off camera and that is rlc problem for inviting  repeat participants and there friends who are worse than them🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

il y a une heure, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Vivian and Nana went to Girone Province visit the Natural Parks with the 3 guys. It's about 2:30 far to Barcelona by car. We'll never be if something happened 😉

1 minute ago, Fabbiy said:

They went to Girone Province visit the Natural Parks with the 3 guys. It's about 2:30 in Barcelona by car. We'll never be if something happened 😉

It takes 2hrs and 30 minutes to get there?

but still whatever the reason is I'm glad the clock is ticking and rlc has to make some serious big decisions 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Like 1