B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #96 (August / September)

28 minuti fa, StnCld316 ha detto:

Quando RLC è iniziata per la prima volta nel 2012, avevano un periodo di prova di 3 giorni per $ 4,95. Con il passare del tempo il periodo di prova è stato rimosso e l'unico modo per guardare era tramite le webcam gratuite disponibili o acquistando un abbonamento mensile o trimestrale. A quel tempo c'erano solo 6 o 7 appartamenti nella fase iniziale.

RLC e’ iniziato nel 2011 e aveva soltanto 3 appartamenti: Maria e John, Alina e Anton, lora e Max.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, Monseterra said:

If RLC is going so bad like the most opinions on this forum, why still complaining? Leave RLC for what it is; get off your pc and use your free time to do something positive in your life!

Totally agree Monseterra.  But tell us, do you think RLC is doing well and is totally awesome … or do you just get tired of the bitching and complaining all the time?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Blame China?!? Why not limit your Trump bullshit to the politics forum?

Anyway, I think the real break for RLC was the elimination of all the Russian apartments. This GOV approach has never worked. That RLC does not manage to find more people from the area for roommate or couple apartment will be their downfall.

wish they had gotten local girls and went with the roomates apts like they had in russia R1 and R2 were pretty good,they were a lot better than this whole GOV concept anyways

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Blame China?!? Why not limit your Trump bullshit to the politics forum?

Anyway, I think the real break for RLC was the elimination of all the Russian apartments. This GOV approach has never worked. That RLC does not manage to find more people from the area for roommate or couple apartment will be their downfall.

Where do you think covid came from? Fucking CHINA!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mauri said:

RLC e’ iniziato nel 2011 e aveva soltanto 3 appartamenti: Maria e John, Alina e Anton, lora e Max.

I don't remember Maria & John,  but the other two couples I saw when I joined in 2012