B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #96 (August / September)

5 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

@Noldus is Vivian going to have a going away party?

They kind of had something like that some days ago but she stayed  in her room 😂🤣 go figure out the atmosphere and the relationships in this villa … 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Two guys with Nana and Vivian

They will be the ones helping Vivian moving her suitcases 😂🤣 in case Bogdan is unavailable .. just a back up plan 🙃🙃😁😆 

27 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

Sad when the only live cam from B4 is the black cat messing around on the terrace. And it's in the top 10.

I think I might let my subscription run out this time. I have never seen RLC so dead and boring as I have in the last month or so.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bolts91 said:

I think I might let my subscription run out this time. I have never seen RLC so dead and boring as I have in the last month or so.

Even if it is true that at the moment the period is not really at the top, it's been 6 years that I still see this kind of message on the forum 😁

58 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Even if it is true that at the moment the period is not really at the top, it's been 6 years that I still see this kind of message on the forum 😁

Everything as usual, nothing happened ... 😂

47d815ipu3z61.jpg?auto=webp&s=0975c9d917

RLC had two fatal events, first the loss of all the Russian apartments, then Covid-19, which has taken the last life away. Now it's almost over, as sad as it is.