B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #96 (August / September)

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So once again I hear that Bogless, Uber guy, and some stunt cock took Nana and Vivian on an outing consisting of a big plush blanket and a pillow.  I wonder what they are going to do LMAO.  Anything to keep the sex off camera!!

no one really cares about the girls in any of the vacation apartments Vivian leaves tomorrow anyways🤷‍♂️😂

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So once again I hear that Bogless, Uber guy, and some stunt cock took Nana and Vivian on an outing consisting of a big plush blanket and a pillow.  I wonder what they are going to do LMAO.  Anything to keep the sex off camera!!

I think they just hired Nana as a cleaning lady because of her talents at B4 3 days ago 🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

no one really cares about the girls in any of the vacation apartments Vivian leaves tomorrow anyways🤷‍♂️😂

I don't care about any of the tenants across all of the apartments.  If I was a subscriber I would be losing my sh@t to RLC because of all the off camera time these tenants have.  If Nana and Vivian wants to have sex off camera, I don't have a problem with that.  They should both pack their bags and head home!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I think they just hired Nana as a cleaning lady because of her talents at B4 3 days ago 🤣🤣🤣

OK smart ass, I was wrong about her having a stool pigeon the next day.  I just find it very strange for a tenant to be cleaning all the floors in the entire villa late at night if there is nobody coming to visit the next morning/day.

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

OK smart ass, I was wrong about her having a stool pigeon the next day.  I just find it very strange for a tenant to be cleaning all the floors in the entire villa late at night if there is nobody coming to visit the next morning/day.

🤣as always 🤣

Did you just wonder if someone from the house asked her to do it by chance?
As I told you, they take turns cleaning the house without necessarily doing it thoroughly, since there is a cleaning lady who is paid to do it regularly.
They do just what they need to make community life go smoothly

You might have noted it if your source did not give you only bits of information and often that are out of context

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

🤣as always 🤣

Did you just wonder if someone from the house asked her to do it by chance?
As I told you, they take turns cleaning the house without necessarily doing it thoroughly, since there is a cleaning lady who is paid to do it regularly.
They do just what they need to make community life go smoothly

You might have noted it if your source did not give you only bits of information and often that are out of context

I quite aware of them all doing some cleaning from time to time.  My point was how late in the night she all of a sudden decided to do all the floors in the villa and the bathroom if I remember correctly.  Yes, I think someone may have said something to her like....hey Nana, if you want to go have fun off camera again you need to do your f@cking chores :biggrin:

• Like 1