Leora - Home Activities #48

pulo filipe

10 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

The resemblance is striking to what occupied most of the screens of RLC Replay this morning, the conversation around a set between Radislava and a stranger who came to visit him. As a "supporter" of Leora, I am forced to ask myself what is Leora playing? The endless conversation until the end of the night, the set, the forced laughter ... Wouldn't Leora do a "remake" of last night's scene at B1? Obviously Leora, naturally more comfortable with her body, with someone on the phone and not in front of her, and alcohol probably helping, offers us a much more relaxed and sexy spectacle. I must admit that I am indeed disappointed with this lack of originality. Leora, you are capable of much better than that !! ... be yourself, that's how we like you.

Leora even before Malia came did the same thing as tonight. It is not the first time she is on Skype half naked with her friend.

8 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

Die Ähnlichkeit mit dem, was heute Morgen die meisten Bildschirme von RLC Replay besetzte, ist auffallend, das Gespräch um ein Set zwischen Radislava und einem Fremden, der ihn besuchte. Als "Unterstützer" von Leora bin ich gezwungen, mich zu fragen, was Leora spielt? Das endlose Gespräch bis zum Ende der Nacht, das Set, das erzwungene Lachen ... Würde Leora nicht ein "Remake" der Szene von gestern Abend bei B1 machen? Offensichtlich bietet Leora, die sich natürlich mit ihrem Körper wohler fühlt, mit jemandem am Telefon und nicht vor ihr, und Alkohol wahrscheinlich hilft, uns ein viel entspannteres und sexy Spektakel. Ich muss zugeben, dass ich von diesem Mangel an Originalität in der Tat enttäuscht bin. Leora, du kannst viel besser !! ... sei du selbst, so mögen wir dich.

Leora soviel Alkohol  konsumieren zu sehen tut nur noch weh. Das ist keine Show mehr . Für mich ist das ein Ausdruck tiefer Probleme die sie so vergessen will. Gegen ein paar Gläschen Wein ist nichts einzuwenden aber das droht wieder zu solch einer Sauforgie wie mit Malia zu werden.

Sie muß schnell mit sich ins Reine kommen sonst läuft sie Gefahr sich selbst zu zerstören.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I could see the male persons ass on the video chat video but they cannot see Leoras ass? The subjects were described as Leora video chatting with her female friend until I mentioned that there was a man in the video as well. Then, the experts immediately announce it is the woman's husband? Then, in their infinite wisdom they reference my "fertile imagination"?  How comical ! It is but another textbook example of how self appointed experts try to dissuade the analysis and interpretations of any observations other than their own, and guide the group thought towards their prescribed scripted scenarios.

1 minute ago, philo said:

Thank you Most Knowledgable One. By "upper body", do you mean her tits or not? When she went to the refrigerator to get another bottle of wine, was her camera positioned so that the couple could not see her naked ass? I'm sure you know the answers to my questions because you know exactly how her camera is angled and have calculated what is within their range of vision. Thank you again for your knowledge about the marital status of the person Leora is chatting with. Since I was able to see that the male was not wearing pants when he stood up, did they fail to angle their camera in the same way that Leora did so that only their faces is visible? We are so lucky to have someone with so much more knowledge than everyone else. What would we do without it?   

A simple look at the position, and the angle of the tablet. Is all that is needed to come to a logical conclusion. I realize, that does not fit into your demeanor. Logic, is never applied !

If you were paying attention Leora adjusted the position, and the angle of the tablet, several times in the duration of their conversation. 

As I said earlier, believe that which you want to. I will not get into a study of futility with you. Enjoy you day !

For your own satisfaction, use camera 3, and look at the upper right hand of the screen on the tablet. That tiny rectangle shown, is what Leora's friends were capable of seeing. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Thank God for RLC replay. It has made liars of some many experts so many times that you would hope they would gain a bit of humility...but no, they persist in their expertise. Only us lowly people believe what we see with our own eyes rather than their explanations.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, philo said:

Thank God for RLC replay. It has made liars of some many experts so many times that you would hope they would gain a bit of humility...but no, they persist in their expertise. Only us lowly people believe what we see with our own eyes rather than their explanations.

Oh wise one, how many time has the screen setting on the tablet been changed by both parties, since Leora moved to the living room.   Please demonstrate your expertise, for all to see !

• Upvote 1

Just now, scutus said:

Oh wise one, how many time has the screen setting on the tablet been changed by both parties, since Leora moved to the living room.   Please demonstrate your expertise, for all to see !

I see thighs and glimpses of crotch on my screen of Leora's screen. Not just the head and upper body that you proclaim. Bye the way, how long has the couple that Leora is chatting with been married? Do you know that or, is declaring them as married an example of an imagination gone just a bit too far?

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, philo said:

I could see the male persons ass on the video chat video but they cannot see Leoras ass? The subjects were described as Leora video chatting with her female friend until I mentioned that there was a man in the video as well. Then, the experts immediately announce it is the woman's husband? Then, in their infinite wisdom they reference my "fertile imagination"?  How comical ! It is but another textbook example of how self appointed experts try to dissuade the analysis and interpretations of any observations other than their own, and guide the group thought towards their prescribed scripted scenarios.

Sure you did, using cam 4 . 😉

• Haha 2