Leora - Home Activities #48

pulo filipe

I believe that Leora has just about emptied that bottle of wine. But, the additional sugar she is currently consuming, will help the alcohol's effects, to hang around a while longer.

This is Leora's version of a " virtual party ", and I might add, a very happy one. That is until tomorrow morning !!  😊

Now she is doing " Show, and Tell " !!!

I am sorry, I forgot to add ......" BUT " !!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Am I the only one who saw two people on the video chat with Leora? One of them appeared to be a male.  Is Leora flashing the people on the other end of the transmission or will someone knowledgeable come to tell me, like they did the last time, that the people on the other end cannot see what Leora is displaying?  

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I am sure she can handle outside socializing with anyone she knows there all this time . But winter is coming , the daylight isn’t lasting this much , it is cold , you feel like wanting to stay home rather than going outside to see anyone , she used to have Malia and spend some days during the week with her and the time flew by with a - let’s say - whatever variety in life . 

In a land that you don’t speak the language , the culture is different and things happen in another way and rhythm , even though now Leora is feeling way so much comfortable after 2 years , the truth is that she hasn’t  been tested in lengthy times being by herself . We should also not forget , that she might have fought whatever loneliness she might have felt in the beginning by getting to know the city , its people , the ways and things to do , move , act and generally live there , this kept her busy for a long time till Paul’s visit and eventually Malia’s permanent stay . 

Knowing that Leora wants to have always the attention and control things , I am waiting  to see how this scenario will be played , I know you know her and have “studied “ her for so many years and your words have a really trustworthy and confident meaning and that you will be proved right in the end , hopefully  , … but … that’s all I can say , … but .. 🤨🤔

ddmm, when Paul was in the army he would spend many months away from the apartment. Being alone has never bothered her in the past. This why I'm pretty sure she will be ok but if she isn't she knows how to contact me!

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, philo said:

Am I the only one who saw two people on the video chat with Leora? One of them appeared to be a male.  Is Leora flashing the people on the other end of the transmission or will someone knowledgeable come to tell me, like they did the last time, that the people on the other end cannot see what Leora is displaying?  

Yes, you are correct, they are Leora's friend, and her husband chatting with Leora. What they can see of Leora, is based on the angle of the tablet. With its camera being at one of the upper corners of the tablet. The only visible portion of Leora to them. Will be her upper body, and head.

I am sure they might occasionally see some of the area of her upper chest. That would be all. Plus, of course her head.

Leora's suggestive tease, is for the benefit of the RLC viewers. Which, as usual is very effective !!  😉  You can come to your own conclusions. Believing the facts, or your fertile imagination. Which ever suits your whim !  It makes no difference to me !

• Upvote 6

9 minutes ago, scutus said:

Yes, you are correct, they are Leora's friend, and her husband chatting with Leora. What they can see of Leora, is based on the angle of the tablet. With its camera being at one of the upper corners of the tablet. The only visible portion of Leora to them. Will be her upper body, and head.

I am sure they might occasionally see some of the area of her upper chest. That would be all. Plus, of course her head.

Leora's suggestive tease, is for the benefit of the RLC viewers. Which, as usual is very effective !!  😉  You can come to your own conclusions. Believing the facts, or your fertile imagination. Which ever suits your whim !  It makes no difference to me !

Smoke and mirrors

• Confused 1

The resemblance is striking to what occupied most of the screens of RLC Replay this morning, the conversation around a set between Radislava and a stranger who came to visit him. As a "supporter" of Leora, I am forced to ask myself what is Leora playing? The endless conversation until the end of the night, the set, the forced laughter ... Wouldn't Leora do a "remake" of last night's scene at B1? Obviously Leora, naturally more comfortable with her body, with someone on the phone and not in front of her, and alcohol probably helping, offers us a much more relaxed and sexy spectacle. I must admit that I am indeed disappointed with this lack of originality. Leora, you are capable of much better than that !! ... be yourself, that's how we like you.

• Confused 2

13 minutes ago, scutus said:

Thank you Most Knowledgable One. By "upper body", do you mean her tits or not? When she went to the refrigerator to get another bottle of wine, was her camera positioned so that the couple could not see her naked ass? I'm sure you know the answers to my questions because you know exactly how her camera is angled and have calculated what is within their range of vision. Thank you again for your knowledge about the marital status of the person Leora is chatting with. Since I was able to see that the male was not wearing pants when he stood up, did they fail to angle their camera in the same way that Leora did so that only their faces is visible? We are so lucky to have someone with so much more knowledge than everyone else. What would we do without it?