Leora - Home Activities #48

pulo filipe

42 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

ddmm don't worry she will be fine, she has outside friends to see and have a coffee with.

I am sure she can handle outside socializing with anyone she knows there all this time . But winter is coming , the daylight isn’t lasting this much , it is cold , you feel like wanting to stay home rather than going outside to see anyone , she used to have Malia and spend some days during the week with her and the time flew by with a - let’s say - whatever variety in life . 

In a land that you don’t speak the language , the culture is different and things happen in another way and rhythm , even though now Leora is feeling way so much comfortable after 2 years , the truth is that she hasn’t  been tested in lengthy times being by herself . We should also not forget , that she might have fought whatever loneliness she might have felt in the beginning by getting to know the city , its people , the ways and things to do , move , act and generally live there , this kept her busy for a long time till Paul’s visit and eventually Malia’s permanent stay . 

Knowing that Leora wants to have always the attention and control things , I am waiting  to see how this scenario will be played , I know you know her and have “studied “ her for so many years and your words have a really trustworthy and confident meaning and that you will be proved right in the end , hopefully  , … but … that’s all I can say , … but .. 🤨🤔

• Haha 1

Masterchef , except your copy paste messages - apparently your  english vocabulary doesn’t know any other words than masturbate  , tits , cum , pussy , and kisses all over you know where - , can you please share some of your  thoughts since you know her so well and let the forum know what’s your belief and how Leora will be handling the situation ? Or you will keep on being ridiculous ? A whole forum is laughing with you when you think you are who you are by having zero ability to express anything that it is in your zero knowledge and below normal IQ mind ..

Share with anyone here then your thoughts and opinion about your beloved Leora , your muse , your Queen , your woman above all women , your ultimate and eternal obsession , please , the forum is waiting for your  knowledge and thoughts . There’s plenty of time to construct some reasonable sentences as Leora has her period and I believe she won’t be providing anything to keep you amused for the next 20-24 hours .. go on , the whole forum is waiting to let us know what you think. 

• Haha 3