Leora - Home Activities #48

pulo filipe

3 minutes ago, philo said:

I see thighs and glimpses of crotch on my screen of Leora's screen. Not just the head and upper body that you proclaim. Bye the way, how long has the couple that Leora is chatting with been married? Do you know that or, is declaring them as married an example of an imagination gone just a bit too far?

I would like to give you a positive answer, BUT ! It is against the rules of CC's, and RLC to give out personal information of the tenants, or their friends. 

I will encourage you to keep your so active imagination. Again, it makes no difference to me. I detect a bit of frustration. So that you can relax, and get a good nights sleep. I will leave you to your own demise ! 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, philo said:

A smart troll would recognize that people can go to the replay and see for themselves what happened. 

At which time did you see the screen of the tablet while it was on the table using camera # 4 ???

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

There's fuck all to see on RLC right now...especially for me lol, but this thread 'argument' is fucking hilarious tonight...🤣

You guys should chat with Pythagoris...He's pretty good with angles...😏

Anything to keep the fans happy !😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

At which time did you see the screen of the tablet while it was on the table using camera # 4 ???

I don't respond to your questions because you are not a person who is capable of having a logical conversation. Again, let's let people who want to follow such trivia, look at the replay for themselves if they missed it and judge whom is trying to mislead.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, philo said:

I don't respond to your questions because you are not a person who is capable of having a logical conversation. Again, let's let people who want to follow such trivia, look at the replay for themselves if they missed it and judge whom is trying to mislead.

🤣 Nor can you see the screen of the tablet while it was on the table. Via, cam 4 !🤣  Logic, and fact ! Good night !🤣

• Haha 1

Just now, scutus said:

🤣 Nor can you see the screen of the tablet while it was on the table. Via, cam 4 !🤣  Logic, and fact ! Good night !🤣

Ps. you might try cam 8 to see Leora at 01:15:00 her time, on the tablet !

• Like 1

So this "Gentleman" challenges my statement that Leora is flashing. Then, he changes the discussion of the debate by alluding to a particular camera. That makes no sense what so ever unless he refers to a time stamp. I never even referenced which camera I was watching. In fact, I normally watch every camera available to in particular room simultaneously. Then, I often re-watch the scene on replay before I post about it. That's why it gets so exasperating at times to try and have a conversation with someone who has not done their homework. I still say that Leora is flashing. If those who have watched the replay want to disagree, then we can discuss specific times and cameras. Otherwise, I have stopped entertaining the trolls.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, philo said:

So this "Gentleman" challenges my statement that Leora is flashing. Then, he changes the discussion of the debate by alluding to a particular camera. That makes no sense what so ever unless he refers to a time stamp. I never even referenced which camera I was watching. In fact, I normally watch every camera available to in particular room simultaneously. Then, I often re-watch the scene on replay before I post about it. That's why it gets so exasperating at times to try and have a conversation with someone who has not done their homework. I still say that Leora is flashing. If those who have watched the replay want to disagree, then we can discuss specific times and cameras. Otherwise, I have stopped entertaining the trolls.

OR Gets Caught in Their Error !😉

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, philo said:

I suggest you just read a book or watch TV instead...😏

• Upvote 3

I enjoy watching individuals try and debate something that is demonstrably obvious. Leora is wearing a see through nighty cut to reveal her amble tits except for her perky nipples while video chatting with a woman and a man, yet there are those who want to debate that Leora is flashing? This is starting to be fun. LOL 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2