Leora - Home Activities #49

pulo filipe

Where did all the Leora fans go to, where's your dedication guys?

At 0430 she decided to treat herself and me to a bate, not a great one but the thought was there.....Looks like it was just her and I.....I at least appreciated it, nothing like a Leora one on one.😲

Thanks luv !!🙃

And she left the door open while she bated.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, curious101 said:

I guess she figures he is a heavy sleeper. This guy is either happily married, her brother, or gay! 🙄

He certainly isn't either of the first two suggestions, as to the third I would not presume to comment on, apart from stating that he did make a play for Malia when he once stayed in the apartment.....But he was drunk!! 🙄

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

He certainly isn't either of the first two suggestions, as to the third I would not presume to comment on, apart from stating that he did make a play for Malia when he once stayed in the apartment.....But he was drunk!! 🙄

I agree, the last comment wasn't fair. But I don't know why he doesn't hit on her? I still think he could be a relative.

8 minutes ago, curious101 said:

I agree, the last comment wasn't fair. But I don't know why he doesn't hit on her? I still think he could be a relative.

He is definitely not a relative, he is a friend she knew in Russia, they once went to a concert together.

He won't hit on her because she doesn't encourage him to do so, and my thoughts are that she would rebuff any efforts he may make to try.

Why would he risk a good friendship.....Nah! Some things to people are more valuable that a quick shag...Her friendship is one I think.

Just my thoughts !

• Like 10