B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #40 (September)

35 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nice and relaxing personal pleasure time for Radislava after a stressful day , ending it with a rare seeing original finger bating session☺️ Excellent 👏👏

It was a finger bate only because she started with a vibrator and the battery died. She tried her other one and same thing.....dead. She needs to charge them more often.😉

1 minute ago, HappyChappie said:

If she comes and lives in the UK she's fucked, we don't have enough truck drivers. 😏

There's only 1 driver for than monster...If I was guaranteed a great tip..(you know what I mean 😏)...I'd quite happily drive the truck...Just a slight issue.....Mrs Naga!

Il y a 1 heure, corpslibre a dit :

De plus, je ne vois pas l'intérêt et encore moins le plaisir que peuvent avoir certains contributeurs qui se reconnaissent sur ce fil à critiquer les colocataires de RLC sur leur visage ou leur situation hypothétique sociale sans aucun fondement bien sûr. et je ne pense pas que leurs propos n'intéressent pas grand monde ici hormis eux-mêmes. Les bloquer dans ma liste ne servirait à rien car je m'inquiète surtout de la possibilité presque évidente que les candidats RLC aient accès à ce forum. On a parlé de racisme, là semble t-il à tort au sujet d'un post précédent, mais ici nous sommes dans le même niveau d'atteinte à la dignité de la personne. Il est de la responsabilité des personnes qui dirigent ce forum de mettre tout cela en ordre.

continu a te branler et si tu as un semblant de couilles et bien ose nommer les personnes car tu les contribueurs qui critiquent et bla bla bla alors que tu ne vises que moi espece de couille molle

3 hours ago, corvette84 said:

It was a finger bate only because she started with a vibrator and the battery died. She tried her other one and same thing.....dead. She needs to charge them more often.😉

I saw the whole procedure 😁 , she went till the end despite the “ technical difficulties “ 😂🤣😂🤣 which shows that she was really needing it , that’s why she offered a rare occasion of finger pleasure . 

It might be a good indication for things to come , she saw that she can have her fun with the traditional way , who knows ? Perhaps she can use the same technic to Mila 😁😁 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I saw the whole procedure 😁 , she went till the end despite the “ technical difficulties “ 😂🤣😂🤣 which shows that she was really needing it , that’s why she offered a rare occasion of finger pleasure . 

It might be a good indication for things to come , she saw that she can have her fun with the traditional way , who knows ? Perhaps she can use the same technic to Mila 😁😁 

I would really like to see much more from Radi and Mila, but not sure how it would work out once Radi moves. It was great they had the whole apartment to themselves when they were together a few days ago, but that is about to change. I hope they find a way to be together again soon .

• Like 1