B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #97 (September)

For everyone worried about Radislava adjusting to her new place,i wouldn't worry,,if she wanted to,if no one uses the workout room,she could always start a tomato farm there,,or,,move to Canada....:biggrin: 

R.fbd5d7ce9fc0ffc7476f866c0f03d3c3?rik=pu5Wg9kEuJVVMw&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A nice chat , some smiles finally and off to unpacking and let the B4 adventure begins . We wish her a happy and pleasant stay in B4 with lots of wonderful surprises and lots of “ interesting “ content for all of us 😉😋

On a side note , I think she will miss a lot the relaxing  times she could have in the bathtub as she now has the shower 🚿 , so I hope she gets advantage once / twice per week and if the twins are absent ( and with their allowance of course )to enjoy the use of the jacuzzi ( with company even better / we want Martina 🤩🤩🤩🥳😜🤪🥸😎🤓🤓😝😏😏😋😋

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

For everyone worried about Radislava adjusting to her new place,i wouldn't worry,,if she wanted to,if no one uses the workout room,she could always start a tomato farm there,,or,,move to Canada....:biggrin: 

R.fbd5d7ce9fc0ffc7476f866c0f03d3c3?rik=pu5Wg9kEuJVVMw&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

Entering Canada is the most difficult thing , I am sure you could easily help her out doing so 😁😁😆😏😏🥳

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

A nice chat , some smiles finally and off to unpacking and let the B4 adventure begins . We wish her a happy and pleasant stay in B4 with lots of wonderful surprises and lots of “ interesting “ content for all of us 😉😋

On a side note , I think she will miss a lot the racing times she could have in the bathtub as she now has the shower 🚿 , so I hope she gets advantage once / twice per week and if the twins are absent to enjoy the use of the jacuzzi ( with company even better / we want Martina 🤩🤩🤩🥳😜🤪🥸😎🤓🤓😝😏😏😋😋

maybe she will get another 9 months

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

maybe she will get another 9 months

I said that she’s the most likely candidate to break Gina’s record as the longest GOV participant , Gina made around 700 days if I am correct ( in 3 stays ) , Radislava needs a 1,5 continuous year more and there she will be , Queen of  RLC GOV  project in Barcelona . She’s a local , she is popular , except they give her an own apartment somewhere along the way , I can’t see why this won’t become a possible scenario . 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I said that she’s the most like candidate to break Gina’s record as the longest GOV participant , Gina made around 700 days if I am correct ( in 3 stays ) , Radislava needs a 1,5 continuous year more dvd there she will be , Queen if  RLC GOV  project in Barcelona . She’s a local , she is popular , except they give her an own apartment somewhere along the way , I can’t see why this won’t become a possible scenario . 

Radi is Spansh? From Barcelona?