B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #97 (September)

An easy top cams wins by a half naked Radislava , I guess the majority interested in seeing how she adjusts and adapts in her new environment plus a very fast learning as it seems of the cameras angles and positions 😉😉with a nice copy / paste of her biggest rival at another city 😉😉😁😆

Can it be that this winter we are going to watch two identical lonely souls and isolated tenants going at an “ invisible “ RLC top cams occupying rivalry ? ( pff , RLC offers nothing exciting currently that I even make scenarios of Radi vs . Leora for top cams 😱😭😫🤯

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, moules said:

One of the most common traits of autism is a language disorder, either not speaking, or a delayed ability to speak.   Radi is totally fluent in Russian (or Ukrainian Russian), very fluent In Spanish according to posters who have heard her speak Spanish, and fluent in English    I can almost categorically say that someone with autism is not fluent in three languages;  they have difficulty enough being fluent in one.

I'm not thinking that she's on the spectrum, so what I'm writing now is not about Radi, but I took a course on the subject and specifically what your saying is not entirely true.

The autistic spectrum is very very very broad, and there are many people who are categorized as autistic and have a very high level of language knowledge.

they can study new languages fast and speak/read/write fluently. Just as other autistic have good knowledge in (and even considered ad genius)  art, math and engineering. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I completely agree with you, this is a situation that could have been handled much better by RLC, and all that will happen is they will loose another participant.

10 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

You're blaming RLC because Angelina went with her boyfriend and rented a boat near a military base in Italy to take modeling shots and drown?  What?

There is no way @jetlag8 was responding to @nagachilli2 "s post with that comment,it just doesn't make sense,,even for this forum. I think,,or hope,, he was responding to another post and just got them mixed up. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, RAGNAR said:

There is no way @jetlag8 was responding to @nagachilli2 "s post with that comment,it just doesn't make sense,,even for this forum. I think,,or hope,, he was responding to another post and just got them mixed up. 

Thank you, I was not responding to nagachilli2 with my comments, I did get them mixed up, my fault.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Oh-gees, all this Radi drama. It's not like the villa is filled with mean spirited people. Now she has a pool to enjoy, a terrace to lounge on, a yard to sun in, a fitness room to work out in.  Yes...poor baby... such a bad place to be.  At B1, she stayed to herself, ate tomatoes, and bated in front of a camera.  All of her "daily work" can be accomplished in her bedroom at B4. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, chuck206 said:

Oh-gees, all this Radi drama. It's not like the villa is filled with mean spirited people. Now she has a pool to enjoy, a terrace to lounge on, a yard to sun in, a fitness room to work out in.  Yes...poor baby... such a bad place to be.  At B1, she stayed to herself, ate tomatoes, and bated in front of a camera.  All of her "daily work" can be accomplished in her bedroom at B4. 

Funny,sarcastic,yet truthful. Well said.

• Like 1

il y a une heure, thinga69 a dit :

Je pense que Radi a du mal à se faire des amis. Je ne serai pas surpris si quelqu'un confirme qu'elle a un certain niveau d'autisme.

je n'aime pas radi mais dire cela est vraiment tres irrespectueux,et surtout je ne vois pas quel est le rapport.Soyons clair c'est un message de haine,je repete je ne l'aime pas pour d'autres raisons mais tu vas trop loin elle ne merite pas tant de haine non plus

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

You're blaming RLC because Angelina went with her boyfriend and rented a boat near a military base in Italy to take modeling shots and drown?  What?

I think he meant that maybe RLC could've acknowledged the fact that she'd tragically died, which was a bit disappointing, and perhaps a little tribute might have been a nice gesture, instead of totally ignoring it...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1