B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #97 (September)

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I think Radi have difficulty in making friends. I'll not be surprise if some one confirms that she have some level of autism.

I think it is simple trusting issues , perhaps things happened in the past , childhood , who can actually know ? It has been a very slow process till the moment she shared with Mila and all of us  the audience some days ago . 

It all started by getting closer to Ariana but this didn’t proceed as Ariana has been completely and always in love with her materialistic world . Then , finally , the arrival of Stella transformed so very fast Radi , put her out of her “ isolation shell “and we indeed enjoyed a blossoming Radi ( but look how much time it needed ) .. and when it all looked great and with amazing potential , it happened that incident which cost the mistrust again of Radi for everyone . The dark skin guy helped with some talks ( and camera clicks 😉😉😄😂 ) for a couple of days only to see her finding comfort once again and totally loosening with Mila . 

And when we all thought that “ finally , here we go Radislava “ , she got the news that she needs to move in a place that as it has been seen , she never liked , she has visited perhaps 3-4 times the whole summer to swim in the pool and I believe just out of obligation . In any case , it is also up to her to make herself feel nice and better , she can’t all the time complain and feel like it is the world against her or whatever , she also needs to approach and socialize , she’s a 28 years old woman , she knows that her fan base has been established and will always be there and encourage her but it will also take some wrong moves and behaviors till the crowd here goes nuts and ballistics and starts with the characterizations . And since we all know how much of a passionate CC’s reader she is 😉😉😉😏 , let’s hope that the good reactions and feelings will be so many more than the bad ones .  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think it is simple trusting issues , perhaps things happened in the past , childhood , who can actually know ? It has been a very slow process till the moment she shared with Mila and all of us  the audience some days ago . 

It all started by getting closer to Ariana but this didn’t proceed as Ariana has been completely and always in love with her materialistic world . Then , finally , the arrival of Stella transformed so very fast Radi , put her out of her “ isolation shell “and we indeed enjoyed a blossoming Radi ( but look how much time it needed ) .. and when it all looked great and with amazing potential , it happened that incident which cost the mistrust again of Radi for everyone . The dark skin guy helped with some talks ( and camera clicks 😉😉😄😂 ) for a couple of days only to see her finding comfort once again and totally loosening with Mila . 

And when we all thought that “ finally , here we go Radislava “ , she got the news that she needs to move in a place that as it has been seen , she never liked , she has visited perhaps 3-4 times the whole summer to swim in the pool and I believe just out of obligation . In any case , it is also up to her to make herself feel nice and better , she can’t all the time complain and feel like it is the world against her or whatever , she also needs to approach and socialize , she’s a 28 years old woman , she knows that her fan base has been established and will always be there and encourage her but it will also take some wrong moves and behaviors till the crowd here goes nuts and ballistics and starts with the characterizations . And since we all know how much of a passionate CC’s reader she is 😉😉😉😏 , let’s hope that the good reactions and feelings will be so many more than the bad ones .  

I give up - no more post from me

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

No I don't. That's why I didn't say she is. I just know some symptoms.

One of the most common traits of autism is a language disorder, either not speaking, or a delayed ability to speak.   Radi is totally fluent in Russian (or Ukrainian Russian), very fluent In Spanish according to posters who have heard her speak Spanish, and fluent in English    I can almost categorically say that someone with autism is not fluent in three languages;  they have difficulty enough being fluent in one.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

Who was Angelina, what happened to her ?? If you do not mind my asking.

She was a RLC girl, appearing in the project several times...She tragically drowned in a boating accident a year ago 😢

She will always be one of my favourites...A lovely, friendly popular girl who will be sadly missed🤎 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She was a RLC girl, appearing in the project several times...She tragically drowned in a boating accident a year ago 😢

She will always be one of my favourites...A lovely, friendly popular girl who will be sadly missed🤎 

I completely agree with you, this is a situation that could have been handled much better by RLC, and all that will happen is they will loose another participant.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I completely agree with you, this is a situation that could have been handled much better by RLC, and all that will happen is they will loose another participant.

You're blaming RLC because Angelina went with her boyfriend and rented a boat near a military base in Italy to take modeling shots and drown?  What?

• Like 1