toilet?

Guest asutaru

His first 2 weeks paycheck is in the mail. Heading for the Liberal loser, broke state of Kalifornia.

I understand Foamy the Squirrel now works for Acorn. He's in 7th Heaven: he's made the big time for the entitlement class and will never need to do an honest day's work again.

He's already ordered his new yacht and explains that "Gee, I want to pay more in taxes..."

Screw the yacht. A 42' Sport Fisherman will do fine for me. We can take Big Pussy out and she doesn't put out, she can sleep with the fishes.  ;D

Not in the face Tony, not in the face.

Interesting to speculate but I have to assume they both got a stern verbal lashing this morning about the crowd residing in the house and the moving of the cameras. They both seemed a little tame this morning. My guess is he will continue to do what he does, Party all night, and this will turn into an empty shell of an apartment now that his friends are no longer welcome. We'll have to wait for the next episode to find out .. stay tuned

and you Guys pay and watch the shadow , wtf what's wrong with you guys don't have nothing better to do get a life go walk AKIA , LMAO to pick on you losers

You do realize, good sir, that Foamy is soon to be released from jail, and that he has applied for Squirrel's old job? Watch what you say: that Foamy creature just might be hired, and his squirrely wrath is extreme.

I don't know who is Foamy and Squirrely  and they don't scare me , ones I knew a man I didn't like his smile poor baster vanish

and you Guys pay and watch the shadow , wtf what's wrong with you guys don't have nothing better to do get a life go walk AKIA , LMAO to pick on you losers

You do realize, good sir, that Foamy is soon to be released from jail, and that he has applied for Squirrel's old job? Watch what you say: that Foamy creature just might be hired, and his squirrely wrath is extreme.

I don't know who is Foamy and Squirrely  and they don't scare me , ones I knew a man I didn't like his smile poor baster vanish

You might consider "coming across."

MI5 pays far better than FSB, ol' boy...and we drive splendid automobiles...

You might consider "coming across."

MI5 pays far better than FSB, ol' boy...and we drive splendid automobiles...

I came lots of MI5 in the past I trained them , by the way I call dose splendid automobiles fix or repairer daily ,they only looks good, nothing but trouble , I call them look but don't touch they fall a part 

Re: Falling apart -- perhaps you are confused -- A Lotus does not fall apart just because one touches it.

I think you might have trained FSB's who were driving Yugos at the time.

They were never a very good road car. The Lotus 7 ,wow I didn't know that you drove Yugo , by the way you think to much lol, just sit and watch RLM and relax , looks like all your live is revolving in RLM and CC

Guest Mortdisc

Re: Falling apart -- perhaps you are confused -- A Lotus does not fall apart just because one touches it.

I think you might have trained FSB's who were driving Yugos at the time.

They were never a very good road car. The Lotus 7 ,wow I didn't know that you drove Yugo , by the way you think to much lol, just sit and watch RLM and relax , looks like all your live is revolving in RLM and CC

Nothing wrong with a Yugo. The bodywork on some of them was really quite good, and they could go for hours!!!! Not only that but show them a half good time and they would do just about

Oh sorry you were talking about cars, I thought you were talking about.

Nevermind.

Guest toblerone

Interesting to speculate but I have to assume they both got a stern verbal lashing this morning about the crowd residing in the house and the moving of the cameras. They both seemed a little tame this morning. My guess is he will continue to do what he does, Party all night, and this will turn into an empty shell of an apartment now that his friends are no longer welcome. We'll have to wait for the next episode to find out .. stay tuned

I had the same feeling, also they seem to try a bit harder to be nicer to the pet.

She seems to be tired with his attitude. One of the nights they had guests she went to bed earlier and cried in bed. Yesterday she didn't join him. We'll see... They look a bit like Nora and Kiko, which is not very exiting.

I do not like this guy Rusian. He acts like a frustrated loser. A loser bullies others and blames everyone else for his own failings.

Whether he is an educated guy or not his failure to build much of a life to date is obviously playing on the way he lives his life.

Smoking and drinking all day whilst slobbing around in the same clothes every day and getting angry at everything and anything is a sure sign of frustration. How the hell he managed to pull such a gorgeous girl is beyond me! Then again she seems to be a major loser too.

It's funny but when I watch the bath videos of her I see a vibrant young woman who enjoys looking like she does and her face looks full of optimism. When she steps out of the bath and dresses in her slob clothes she suddenly reverts back to a miserable loser who, along with her loser boyfriend, sits around all day smoking and drinking. They both need to change their lives soon to save themselves from a long life of misery!!!

PS- When the fuck will Rusian ever get around to fucking his gorgeous girl!!!!! LOL!!!