Leora - Home Activities #51

pulo filipe

1 hour ago, patou said:

/ Je remarque que Léora appelle mois souvent Paul actuellement avant elle l’appelais avant de se coucher puis le matin vers 5 h puis souvent a son réveil vers Midi et puis souvent vers 17 h 18 h maintenant calme plat un signe qui ne veux pas se déplacer et ces pour sa qu’elle renoue avec loverboy

Su questo ti sbagli, anche se alcune volte si sente poco con Paul non è detto che si sente di più con LB. 

Almeno in casa non ho visto Leora telefonare a LB da quando Malia se ne è andata o almeno lo telefono poco come con Paul. 

• Like 2

il y a 12 minutes, Brokk! a dit :

Su questo ti sbagli, anche se alcune volte si sente poco con Paul non è detto che si sente di più con LB. 

Almeno in casa non ho visto Leora telefonare a LB da quando Malia se ne è andata o almeno lo telefono poco come con Paul. 

Hier d’après que j’ai pus lire elle a appeler loverboy une bonne partie de la nuit

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, patou said:

Bonsoir

Je vais vous souhaiter une très bonne soirée en famille et avec léora

Si vous avez droit ce soir à une masturbation de Leora ces quelle était avec ces copines à s’amuser

A demain pour la lecture

good night patou And wife 

❤️🦆❤️🦆♥️

See you tomorrow and sweet dreams 🛌😴😪

😺

• Thanks 1

To be honest , the best news read today here has been that Leora is practicing a bit the hairdresser’s profession . Can it finally be that Leora slowly starts thinking of “ The Day After RLC “ as nearly all of her same age long term tenants in the other apartments have been doing since quite some time now ? Can it be that she understood that she also needs to think of alternatives in case anything happens ? 

The  extended times outside of the apartment it is only the beginning of whats going to be the following weeks and the way that Leora has decided to make her life . It will only now be finally proved how much Malia’s presence helped Leora in an indirect way to settle even more her life in Prague and establish her presence and her social circle . I have no proof but I can’t prevent from thinking that this has been all the way since the beginning an extreme master plan by Leora and how to make herself even more adapted and adjusted in Prague with everyone and everything and at the same time not  losing the crowd’s popularity . Let’s see what’s going to be , indications don’t look promising for the future to be comments concerning this apartment  . 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Back tomorrow will she.

No, she is more likely to be back by midnight or 1am. As for sleeping outside, it will only happen on weekends. And if she sleeps away during the week, it means she will stay indoors at the weekend.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

No, she is more likely to be back by midnight or 1am. As for sleeping outside, it will only happen on weekends. And if she sleeps away during the week, it means she will stay indoors at the weekend.

I wonder , is Prague the city in the world that beauty salons work till midnight or so ? My experience in Central Europe says that by 20:00-21-00 everything closes ( I mean this kind of business ) , this has to do due to the cold weather in the winter and also to the holidays period in the summer . 
Because many times I read that she came back from there or working and so on 🤔🤔

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, taxio said:

mañana, o...cuando sea, vendrá, actuara, se masturbara, o bailara y lo olvidaremos todo; es así.

Ella es la Reina del vodevil

There’s a strong candidate from now on in one of the Barcelona apartments and if she is missing everyday for this amount of time , ultimately people will tune in to the one that can watch mostly during the day .