Leora - Home Activities #51

pulo filipe

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

I have never stated that it was solely for security reasons!! 

I did though include security as part of a discussion, along with the fact that she would under the law on privacy have to inform people that they were being videoed constantly while they were in the apartment, and many people I would imagine would not feel comfortable with that arrangement, having committed herself to informing whoever she might wish to entertain she might possibly lose a friendship if that person were not comfortable with the arrangement, along with the fact that what she does for a living would then be common knowledge among her friends and she may not wish that. 

The other reason being that she wants to keep a totally private life outside of the apartment, which is her choice, even though it might eventually lead to viewers migrating to other apartments or indeed other sites....It's a gamble she seems prepared to take. 

Good morning and just a quick comment that I also said that we “ disagree for the security reasons  explanation “  but for sure it isn’t the only reason that she keeps her life private and this is what in my opinion goes in stark contrast of what the site advocates , “ the private life of other people “ and not “ the best amateur masturbates on camera “ 😂🤣 

I totally get the rest of the explanations but please allow me to not comply with them , as Dennis and Malia appeared on cameras , using also as a big example whatever happens in ALL of the rest of the apartments , i just think that Leora hasn’t even tried to communicate this to whoever  she has met in Prague or the Czech Republic in general , which of course it is absolutely her right doing so  . But if we go to the reason that she doesn’t want to reveal how she deals and what the cameras are used and for which purpose in the apartment , then , we go to the thought that she feels “guilty “ of what  she does or “ shy “ or any similar excuses . In any case , it is what it is , the last sentence I totally agree , about a gamble that she’s taking and it currently works as it seems ( although and if we believe the site statistics, as the site has  lost many of the viewers of the past , I guess she has lost many as well , taking into consideration that she has been the “ flagship “ of this site ) . 

46 minutes ago, patou said:

Bonjour

Je viens de lire les commentaires, elle est rentrée vers 2 h30 ce matin et d’après dit DDHM elle avait être en colère ou Je n’ai pas compris la phrase

Bonne journée

elle est venue à l'appartement vers 02h20 si je me souviens bien, elle a fait quelque chose à boire et elle s'est assise sur le canapé, le langage corporel indiquant qu'elle était en colère et frustrée et nerveuse (c'est tout à fait mon avis mais c'est ainsi que je traduis ses mouvements  ), elle a continué avec le film ou la série télévisée qu'elle a regardé récemment, elle a utilisé son téléphone avant de passer un coup de téléphone (je crois à Paul) puis elle a de nouveau utilisé son téléphone après avoir raccroché avant d'aller aux toilettes pour certains (assez  ) minutes).

Je ne me souviens pas quand elle est de retour à des moments tels qu'elle va généralement dans sa chambre ou sa douche avant de s'allonger et de dormir ou de jouer avec son téléphone ou de taquiner un peu les téléspectateurs.  Je peux me tromper mais c'est , je le répète encore , comment son langage corporel montrait une frustration totale

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Good morning and just a quick comment that I also said that we “ disagree for the security reasons  explanation “  but for sure it isn’t the only reason that she keeps her life private and this is what in my opinion goes in stark contrast of what the site advocates , “ the private life of other people “ and not “ the best amateur masturbates on camera “ 😂🤣 

I totally get the rest of the explanations but please allow me to not comply with them , as Dennis and Malia appeared on cameras , using also as a big example whatever happens in ALL of the rest of the apartments , i just think that Leora hasn’t even tried to communicate this to whoever  she has met in Prague or the Czech Republic in general , which of course it is absolutely her right doing so  . But if we go to the reason that she doesn’t want to reveal how she deals and what the cameras are used and for which purpose in the apartment , then , we go to the thought that she feels “guilty “ of what  she does or “ shy “ or any similar excuses . In any case , it is what it is , the last sentence I totally agree , about a gamble that she’s taking and it currently works as it seems ( although and if we believe the site statistics, as the site has  lost many of the viewers of the past , I guess she has lost many as well , taking into consideration that she has been the “ flagship “ of this site ) . 

Firstly I would respectfully point out some things you may not be totally aware off.

You may or may not have been watching Leora when she had blonde hair several years ago, she knew Denis in those days and even went to a concert or rally with him then, although I don't think he visited. Malia has also been one of her closest and long standing friends for several years who often visited her in her previous location, as did Alex and her partner. They were aware and would have accepted that she was part of a project that required constantly being viewed on camera in the privacy of thier own home and were willing to accept the situation.

That is a little different to meeting new friends either male or female, whether for just friendship or a relationship in a different country, where she is trying to establish a foothold with a view to permanent residence in the future. She would be aware of how fickle people can be over certain subjects, especially thier own privacy being invaded by potentially thousands of horny voyeurs, and if she were in a relationship with someone she may not want to risk possibly compromising that relationship by admitting to what she does, especially if the relationship is not built on solid ground, and possibly the repercussions of an acrimonious breakup.

The final thing would be the security aspect. She would be acutely aware of the dangers of stalkers, envious people or over zealous fans. as well as over attentive former boyfriends invading her private cocoon, as she has previously been the victim of threats and abuse from third parties which caused her and RLC some concern.

I am not personally over excited about the balance of the apartment activities at the moment, but she will do whatever she wishes to do, and members will decide when their subscriptions come up for renewal what avenue they will take.

It's a buyers choice, and if the recently published viewing figure are to be believed then a great many subscribers have already decided what avenue they will choose.

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, virginie doumenc said:

Did she masturbate? 

Only three times, once with fingers, once with the pink vibrator and finally with a huge dildo that was delivered yesterday afternoon via a crane lift onto the balcony.

Apart from that she didn't do anything.🥱🤣

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

Gag-Her mentioned about the hairdressing job . With who she is and where and when outside of the apartment , I think no one can know , she might be saying with person A for example on cameras only to be with person B so as to distract the translations that are followed to be honest by more people that post here at the forum .

In any case , it is of small importance , what matters is that there’s no distraction for Leora currently so as for her long time absences from the apartment and slowly start becoming more chats here about this . I personally have no problem if she spends even the whole day , as you know , my problem is that I have never seen any of these friends even visiting once the apartment . It is one of my biggest disagreements with jimbo who believes that it is for security reasons . Because then , none of the other tenants should be welcoming anyone anywhere , but that’s another topic and not for the time being , it is what it is , the viewers and the posters here will show their thoughts and feelings as the days pass by and the winter is coming . 

Whatever tenants do outside of the apartments should be of no ones concern anyways. Tenants do want some type of privacy in their lives as well.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5