Leora - Home Activities #51

pulo filipe

13 hours ago, ddhm said:

I wonder , is Prague the city in the world that beauty salons work till midnight or so ? My experience in Central Europe says that by 20:00-21-00 everything closes ( I mean this kind of business ) , this has to do due to the cold weather in the winter and also to the holidays period in the summer . 
Because many times I read that she came back from there or working and so on 🤔🤔

I went on YouTube and looked at Prague a very lovely city... I did not see Leora or Malia unfortunately.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

I went on YouTube and looked at Prague a very lovely city... I did not see Leora or Malia unfortunately.

They are “ protecting “ their privacy  when out of the apartment 😏

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Firstly I would respectfully point out some things you may not be totally aware off.

You may or may not have been watching Leora when she had blonde hair several years ago, she knew Denis in those days and even went to a concert or rally with him then, although I don't think he visited. Malia has also been one of her closest and long standing friends for several years who often visited her in her previous location, as did Alex and her partner. They were aware and would have accepted that she was part of a project that required constantly being viewed on camera in the privacy of thier own home and were willing to accept the situation.

That is a little different to meeting new friends either male or female, whether for just friendship or a relationship in a different country, where she is trying to establish a foothold with a view to permanent residence in the future. She would be aware of how fickle people can be over certain subjects, especially thier own privacy being invaded by potentially thousands of horny voyeurs, and if she were in a relationship with someone she may not want to risk possibly compromising that relationship by admitting to what she does, especially if the relationship is not built on solid ground, and possibly the repercussions of an acrimonious breakup.

The final thing would be the security aspect. She would be acutely aware of the dangers of stalkers, envious people or over zealous fans. as well as over attentive former boyfriends invading her private cocoon, as she has previously been the victim of threats and abuse from third parties which caused her and RLC some concern.

I am not personally over excited about the balance of the apartment activities at the moment, but she will do whatever she wishes to do, and members will decide when their subscriptions come up for renewal what avenue they will take.

It's a buyers choice, and if the recently published viewing figure are to be believed then a great many subscribers have already decided what avenue they will choose.

Good points as always , I watch RLC since 2016 and a blonde Leora for me has been seen only in videos . 

For all the rest , we agree to disagree ☺️ even though the points you make have the most reasonable explanation . But for every Leora , there’s Masha , there are the girls in Barcelona and so on . Anyway , it is fine , after all , we have the choice to be pleased the way we wish , but we also have the choice to complain ( as I mostly do for this particular subject 😁