B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #41 (September / October)

1 hour ago, HappyChappie said:

The Cheeky girls 🙂 to give the twins in B4 a run for their money. 🤣

I had to use the Google Machine to find out who they are. Looking good for pushing 40.  Cheeky Song (Touch My Bum) is a step in the right direction.

image.png.b2af0ddec2926166cb52751462828aab.png

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Stay tuned 🙂 

grand-reopening-card-business-poster-260nw-1907684914.jpg

For sure we know that it won’t be “ Radislava’s apartment “ 😉 

The villa started very promising last year when they brought the “ nuclear weapons “ 😂🤣 Megan and Holly .. They for sure offered so much more , despite being repeaters , than whatever Nana for example has shown or even the B2 current cast .. let’s hope that they start with  the same dynamic 😎

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

For sure we know that it won’t be “ Radislava’s apartment “ 😉 

The villa started very promising last year when they brought the “ nuclear weapons “ 😂🤣 Megan and Holly .. They for sure offered so much more , despite being repeaters , than whatever Nana for example has shown or even the B2 current cast .. let’s hope that they start with  the same dynamic 😎

RLC has had enough recycled girls.  It's time to bring on the fresh meat and put all these girls they keep bringing back out to pasture.  Irma needs some company.  

happy run GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC has had enough recycled girls.  It's time to bring on the fresh meat and put all these girls they keep bringing back out to pasture.  Irma needs some company.  

happy run GIF

In my opinion , they need a balance between repeaters and new girls .. no matter how much excited can be to see new faces , it can also be frustrating if - for example - it takes time for the girls to understand the concept .. the repeaters can guarantee for the fast adaptation and learning .. of course someone can say that Tesla and Elian needed no adaptation at all 😂🤣 But these two were the exception of the rule and in such a short time , two of the greatest ever seen ☺️

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

In my opinion , they need a balance between repeaters and new girls .. no matter how much excited can be to see new faces , it can also be frustrating if - for example - it takes time for the girls to understand the concept .. the repeaters can guarantee for the fast adaptation and learning .. of course someone can say that Tesla and Elian needed no adaptation at all 😂🤣 But these two were the exception of the rule and in such a short time , two of the greatest ever seen ☺️

I disagree. The repeaters will teach the new girls all the bad habits and ruin them. I would rather see new ones figure it out together. Although they have probably watched enough that they know all the shows when they arrive.