B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #23 (September)

Noldus

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Was she that came back if the flowers that are on the table?

I don't want to make a mistake but the flowers were for Lola, she certainly hangs out with more classy people than the ones Anna hangs out with.

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Chloe … fantastic .. an enigma , you could never tell when she was horny or relaxed , a pair of the best tits ever .. fantastic .. Ginger was fun but she overdid a lot of things , it was after a certain point not so entertaining to watch .. she had the experience needed  so as to  know how and when to feed the viewers , it all looked near the end like she was desperate to achieve RLC goals or similar things to leave the project with the most money possible .. of course , compared to the “ all hidden and shy girls “ we are getting the last year or so , Ginger was a masterpiece ☺️ Ulyana will always be for me my top 😎

who do u find prettier masha or leora?

19 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

who do u find prettier masha or leora?

Leora has the ability to provoke your senses in a very sexual way , she has something that not all women can have , that is tremendous sexuality .. Masha , being able of course to watch both on camera , is the dream of every man to have some of the best sex in his life . 

Since this is a tricky question with  lots of parameters that require examination 🧐😂 , I would say that Masha would make me first look at her as I find her more “ impressive “ ( taller , confident , seductive , eye catcher for sure ) but a closer look of Leora will trigger all the senses that a man is imagining when he wants  to hunt and ultimately “ conquer “ a woman . 

There are times that both look amazing , i can’t tell who the prettier is .. for example , I would always choose Kitty ☺️, that’s the style that I wish 😁 Therefore , for my sexual pleasure I would choose Masha but for the ability to make me crazy and want all the time to fuck , I would choose Leora . Between the two , I consider Masha a nicer woman for someone to notice . 

• Thanks 1