B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #23 (September)

Noldus

34 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Mila had this all set up when it was just her and Radislava,i knew something was up when the candle was put on the table and lights shut off,,same as when others use those led light strips or christmas lights just over the bed to screw up night vision,they are better than navy seals at ''going dark'',,,slick.:cry:

CLICK BAIT BULLSHIT

Image result for Click Bait Logo

Make it real and sexual with all the sensualality or please quit the BULLSHIT. We as voyeurs are sick of it and tired of this crap !!! It is free all over the internet, and we expect so much more from RLC for the extremely high price we pay to watch and be voyeurs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

CLICK BAIT BULLSHIT

Make it real and sexual with all the sensualality or please quit the BULLSHIT. We as voyeurs are sick of it and tired of this crap !!! It is free all over the internet, and we expect so much more from RLC for the extremely high price we pay to watch and be voyeurs.

I think those good days are behind RLC,it seems either or both, restrictions from Covid and bad /poor management have gotten the best of them. I think there will be a sign on the front of the office door to RLC Headquarters in the near future... 

See related image detail

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

CLICK BAIT BULLSHIT

I couldn't watch this bullshit if you paid ME. 👎🏻

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

0330 and the beautiful Anna sitting out side where the temperature is my favorite number 69. I would love to 69 with any of these women.

I'd be giving them a vinegar douche before entering any of their orifices, knowing the track record these girls have.  :biggrin:

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I'd be giving them a vinegar douche before entering any of their orifices, knowing the track record these girls have.  :biggrin:

maybe wearing 4 condoms could be a safer choice than vinegar, just saying

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1