Masha - Home Activities #20

maxfactor

Of all Masha's friends except the cleaner and the massage lady, the only one who was a gentleman was Alexandro, who immediately after the trip to Greece and after realizing who he was dealing with, stopped answering Mashas' phone calls. I personally want to see such people.  , not the underworld and scum of society as Masha tries to become.

• Upvote 4

I actually thought the low point was over
Masha worked on her project and regularly did sports
now the crash again today
The three from the underworld, they didn't come to hear Masha's music or poetry
I wonder if she knows what these people are talking about her behind her back, the faces say a lot about it.
they came to fill the depots in the bedroom toilet and fill their noses at the same time
And no, they weren't drunk from alcohol, anyone who has seen this group several times knows that.
is it worth?
I think few of the loyal viewers want to see Masha fall into the abyss.

Friends and guests can be chosen!
If she stay at this level, she will lose her last good friends
"whoever goes into the gutter dies in it"

• Thanks 3

Since I don’t want to create any back and forth comments of what’s going on , I will try and give an explanation , it might be completely wrong but this is how I get it ..

In my opinion , Masha is on a journey of fulfilling some of her sex fantasies she has , it was even a kind of game also this morning , the way she was dressed , the things she was asking from the guys .. anyway .. my theory is that when this sexual behavior and endless lust of experiencing ends , she will be on the run to find a boyfriend and settle down .. this is what I get , some crazy things happening before ultimately chills out , find a guy and have a normal relationship once again .. this I believe will also signal the end of her RLC times .. I think this is already planned and that’s why we see what we see , some of her wild fantasies that for unknown reasons , she tries to live them with the wrong people ( still wrong people for us and it is her life , her choices , obviously since they were back , it means they are more for her , as long as it is fine for her , who are we to judge her choices on things happening as soon as she closes her apartment door  ? ).. 

This is how I realize things lately , I still keep on thinking that she needs Dick to make a rescue visit .. and give her fun and enjoy ( Of course we can’t forget Jane .. ) .. let’s see 

• Like 2

Πριν από 1 ώρα, ο rado07 είπε:

Πραγματικά πίστευε ότι το χαμηλό σημείο είχε τελειώσει Η
Μάσα δούλευε στο πρότζεκτ της και έκανε τακτικά αθλήματα
τώρα το κραχ σήμερα.
Οι τρεις από τον υπόκοσμο, δεν ήρθαν να ακούσουν τη μουσική ή την ποίηση της Μάσας,
αναρωτιέμαι αν ξέρω για τι μιλούν αυτοί οι άνθρωποι πίσω της, τα πρόσωπα λένε πολλά για αυτό.
ήρθαν να γεμίσουν τις αποθήκες στην τουαλέτα του υπνοδωματίου και να γεμίσουν τη δική τους ταυτόχρονα
Και όχι, δεν ήταν μεθυσμένοι από αλκοόλ, όποιος είχε δει αυτή την ομάδα αρκετές φορές το ξέρει.
αξίζει;
Νομίζω ότι λίγοι από τους πιστούς θεατές θέλουν να δουν τη Μάσα να πέφτει στην άβυσσο.

Έχετε να χρησιμοποιήσετε φίλους και καλεσμένους!
Αν μείνει σε αυτό το επίπεδο, θα τους χάσει τους τελευταίους καλούς της φίλους
"όποιος μπει στο λούκι πεθαίνει σε αυτό"

Έτσι όπως τα λες έχουν τα πράματα φίλε rado07. Με στεναχώρησε πάρα πολύ το χθεσινό μπάχαλο. Λένε κουβέντες πίσω από την τάση και γενικά την αντιμετωπίζουν σαν ........ Δεν ξέρω αν το κάνει από ανάγκη να καταφέρει να κάνει την ηχογράφηση τής. Είναι κρίμα γιατί δεν θα πάει για πολύ και είναι κρίμα. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Since I don’t want to create any back and forth comments of what’s going on , I will try and give an explanation , it might be completely wrong but this is how I get it ..

In my opinion , Masha is on a journey of fulfilling some of her sex fantasies she has , it was even a kind of game also this morning , the way she was dressed , the things she was asking from the guys .. anyway .. my theory is that when this sexual behavior and endless lust of experiencing ends , she will be on the run to find a boyfriend and settle down .. this is what I get , some crazy things happening before ultimately chills out , find a guy and have a normal relationship once again .. this I believe will also signal the end of her RLC times .. I think this is already planned and that’s why we see what we see , some of her wild fantasies that for unknown reasons , she tries to live them with the wrong people ( still wrong people for us and it is her life , her choices , obviously since they were back , it means they are more for her , as long as it is fine for her , who are we to judge her choices on things happening as soon as she closes her apartment door  ? ).. 

This is how I realize things lately , I still keep on thinking that she needs Dick to make a rescue visit .. and give her fun and enjoy ( Of course we can’t forget Jane .. ) .. let’s see 

It is, of course, her choice what to do with her life
But most of the people speaking here have enough life experience to say, girl, these people are not good company for you. be careful. they enchant you with their world and at some point there is no turning back.
I'm not sure if this point has been reached yet.

she needs someone who is there for her and holds her tight,
I can think of the Greek lover or the Russian phone friend. I don't know Dick enough to say anything about it.
Alessandro would be the right one, but he has already turned away from her.

• Like 2

I think that more is revealed from the comments of some than was revealed by Masha's guests last night. They are not the first, nor the only people, who have appeared to be intoxicated by something other than alcohol. How many other people, from perhaps a different economic class, have we seen visit Masha's bathroom to conduct the same business as the guest did last night? How do they conduct the same behavior but escape the scorn and derision heaped upon the guest last night?  How was the behavior of the guest last night the "low point" while the behavior of Dick and Jane the high point? What makes the behavior of Masha's hairdresser different from what her other buddy did with multiple guys? What is the criteria that makes that distinction?  Who wants to answer these questions?

I am amused by the description of Alexandro is the criteria for gentlemanly behavior while Masha's guest last night were underworld scum. I am amused because in my own very large family, I have relatives who physically resemble both of those descriptions.  My uncle, who resembles the guest described as scum, is the most caring and generous in my entire family. He is also the most respectful and ethical person that I know. On the other hand, my cousin who resembles the gentlemanly Alexandro, would cut you up with a dull butter knife, hide your body in a trunk, and then lead the search party to look for you.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, philo said:

I think that more is revealed from the comments of some than was revealed by Masha's guests last night. They are not the first, nor the only people, who have appeared to be intoxicated by something other than alcohol. How many other people, from perhaps a different economic class, have we seen visit Masha's bathroom to conduct the same business as the guest did last night? How do they conduct the same behavior but escape the scorn and derision heaped upon the guest last night?  How was the behavior of the guest last night the "low point" while the behavior of Dick and Jane the high point? What makes the behavior of Masha's hairdresser different from what her other buddy did with multiple guys? What is the criteria that makes that distinction?  Who wants to answer these questions?

I think most people here disagree. this opinion has nothing to do with the economic situation or snooping.
But it's your business if yesterday's people are OK for you.

2 minutes ago, philo said:

I am amused by the description of Alexandro is the criteria for gentlemanly behavior while Masha's guest last night were underworld scum. I am amused because in my own very large family, I have relatives who physically resemble both of those descriptions.  My uncle, who resembles the guest described as scum, is the most caring and generous in my entire family. He is also the most respectful and ethical person that I know. On the other hand, my cousin who resembles the gentlemanly Alexandro, would cut you up with a dull butter knife, hide your body in a trunk, and then lead the search party to look for you.

I don't think you understood anything