Masha - Home Activities #20

maxfactor

3 hours ago, rado07 said:

It is, of course, her choice what to do with her life
But most of the people speaking here have enough life experience to say, girl, these people are not good company for you. be careful. they enchant you with their world and at some point there is no turning back.
I'm not sure if this point has been reached yet.

she needs someone who is there for her and holds her tight,
I can think of the Greek lover or the Russian phone friend. I don't know Dick enough to say anything about it.
Alessandro would be the right one, but he has already turned away from her.

This twisted teasing with 3 lunatic fringe scum will turn bad one night. The fat slob with the yellow shirt will go to far, the other 2 stooges will join in and she end up in the hospital. The yellow shirt slob eyes almost popped out of his head a few times

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

This twisted teasing with 3 lunatic fringe scum will turn bad one night. The fat slob with the yellow shirt will go to far, the other 2 stooges will join in and she end up in the hospital. The yellow shirt slob eyes almost popped out of his head a few times

They are harsh words, but sometimes you have to argue like that to indicate the gravity of the situation.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I noticed the eye thing too. Weird! And how do all these guys keep showing up? Is her door not locked? If so that's a bad practice. One day the booze or the drugs will cause someone to go too far, and RLC will have to step in, if they can get there in time😦

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

Τι συνέβη rado07 Masha θα έχει συνάντηση με άλλα αγόρια;

I have no information about where she went
As she walks, she asks whether the dress is too see-through?
it's strange ... the boy is probably satisfied to lie in Masha's bed ... maybe he's looking at a picture of Masha on his phone 🙄