Masha - Home Activities #20

maxfactor

25 minutes ago, philo said:

I think more is revealed by the comments of some of what Masha's guests revealed last night. They are not the first, nor the only people, who seem to have been intoxicated by something other than alcohol. How many other people, perhaps from a different economic class, have we seen visiting Massa's bathroom to do the same chores as the guest did last night? How do they behave in the same behavior, but escape the contempt and ridicule that was made to the visitor last night? How was the behavior of the guest last night the "low point" while the behavior of Dick and Jane the high point?What makes Massa's hairdresser different from what her other boyfriend did with many guys? What are the criteria that make this distinction? Who wants to answer these questions?

All those you mention, friend philo, are all users of various substances. My opinion is that there is no right and real friend near her to advise her, and now especially with the underworld we see her around, she is in the middle of the descent,  and it is a pity.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hondarellas said:

All those you mention, friend philo, are all users of various substances. My opinion is that there is no right and real friend near her to advise her, and now especially with the underworld we see her around, she is in the middle of the descent,  and it is a pity.

I understood that description the first time. My question is about the basis of that opinion. What did they do or say other than snicker at each other when Masha was not looking? I'm attempting to ask an honest question here since I don't speak the language. Is it possible that this group, notwithstanding their appearance, has demonstrated something to Masha that would make her want to bring them into her life?

2 minutes ago, philo said:

Κατάλαβα αυτή την περιγραφή την πρώτη φορά. Η ερώτησή μου αφορά τη βάση αυτής της γνώμης. Τι έκαναν ή είπαν εκτός από το να χαϊδεύουν ο ένας τον άλλον όταν η Μάσα δεν κοιτούσε; Προσπαθώ να κάνω μια ειλικρινή ερώτηση εδώ επειδή δεν μιλάω τη γλώσσα. Είναι δυνατόν αυτή η ομάδα, παρά την εμφάνισή τους, να έχει δείξει κάτι στη Μάσα που θα την έκανε να θέλει να τους φέρει στη ζωή της;

Να παρακολουθείς περισσότερο και να βάλεις μετάφραση και θα βγάλεις τα δικά σου συμπεράσματα 

• Upvote 1

I think that I have observed about as much as any other subscriber on the forum so I don't think that answers my questions. My observations include seeing most of the more respectable RLC participants that viewers would tend to support also "coked out" at one time or another during their tenure. That would include super stars like Dick, Dasha, and several others. I have also observed many of the most revered RLC participants also sporting tattoos, or what those who don't like tattoos call "Tramp Stamps".  If these are the criteria upon which the judgements are made then so be it. The point of this is that too many want to make judgements based upon appearance rather than on behavior.  A persons character too often is judged by their appearance.

I watched Masha's evening/morning again, you won't believe it but it was a normal party, Masha lives in a world of her own, the boys are the worst kind of "coatti" but harmless, the boy in the yellow shirt was the first time he saw her and wanted to do Masha but she just wanted to be seen dancing, clearly she is free to do what she wants but if she continues like this I don't think she will get very far

• Like 1

One of the RLC female superstars seems to be on Amphetamines but she gets rave reviews for her non-stop energy. I don't even have to mention her name in order for everyone to acknowledge who I'm referring to. One of the most revered male superstars seduced his friends wife but that is deemed more respectable than the consenting sexual behavior of other couples. I guess I'm trying to make the case for calling out some of this judgement stuff as pure hypocracy.

7 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I watched Masha's evening/morning again, you won't believe it but it was a normal party, Masha lives in a world of her own, the boys are the worst kind of "coatti" but harmless, the boy in the yellow shirt was the first time he saw her and wanted to do Masha but she just wanted to be seen dancing, clearly she is free to do what she wants but if she continues like this I don't think she will get very far

I agree, especially about Masha living in a world of her own. Masha actually may have come to know this group when she was a tattoo artist. Their tats are done really well and Masha was one of the go to artists earlier in her career.

42 minutes ago, philo said:

I expected that the focus of attention would me on me rather than on attempting to answer the questions that I posed. I expect the next responses will be where the name calling will begin. The questions still remain.  

you compare people's looks and say he looks like my uncle so he's the same character.
we are already further here, we do not judge by appearance, but by what is said and acted on.
If you don't understand the language it is bad to judge people.
There are also no snapshots that led me to write this comment

1 minute ago, rado07 said:

you compare people's looks and say he looks like my uncle so he's the same character.
we are already further here, we do not judge by appearance, but by what is said and acted on.
If you don't understand the language it is bad to judge people.
There are also no snapshots that led me to write this comment

You seem to be attempting to do what my culture refers to as "flip the script" but that tactic no longer works. Still no one has identified the behavior, or speech, or the criteria by which the guest can be defined as scum, low life, or bad people.

I think my point has been made. I don't want to continue to press the issue because my experience here is that rather than concede the validity of the argument, this discussion will degenerate shortly into the usual non-sensical back and forth. Peace out.

7 minutes ago, philo said:

You seem to be attempting to do what my culture refers to as "flip the script" but that tactic no longer works. Still no one has identified the behavior, or speech, or the criteria by which the guest can be defined as scum, low life, or bad people.

I can't explain the world to you, nor do I want to
learn the language, then you can make a competent statement
There's nothing more to say about that

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1