Masha - Home Activities #20

maxfactor

14 hours ago, rado07 said:

Slave revolt
Masha gets angry when someone tries to tell her what to do or not to do (hence the story with her father)
if the boy wants to sleep here longer, he should follow Masha's instructions, otherwise he'll sleep at home with mom again. 👆☹️
he probably accepted it

Yes, she has made such good decisions for herself in the past and recently!  😒

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Who is the hot girl cleaning Masha's bathroom right now??  She looks familiar, but I don't think any of the other tenants would be doing this job.  🤔  She's got a killer body!  RLC need to take her on as a new tenant!!

Her cleaner...We've seen her plenty of times, and she, deservedly,  has a large fan base here...😁

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Her cleaner...We've seen her plenty of times, and she, deservedly,  has a large fan base here...😁

RLC should definitely take her on as a tenant!  I'd love to see more of that one! Oh well, one can always hope. 😜

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Yes, she has made such good decisions for herself in the past and recently!  😒

I can't believe these girls are too lazy to clean their own apartments. But I guess we have spoiled them so bad that they don't need to. Except for Leora!

54 minutes ago, curious101 said:

I can't believe these girls are too lazy to clean their own apartments. But I guess we have spoiled them so bad that they don't need to. Except for Leora!

And Alberto/Martina... and Bruno/Gina... and Tibor/Linda.... 

Leora can fuck right off.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Moosecini said:

RLC should definitely take her on as a tenant!  I'd love to see more of that one! Oh well, one can always hope. 😜

One time she did her cleaning and then got ready to go out. She did her hair and got glammed up with a sexy party dress. She is a knock out!!!

• Upvote 3