Leora - Home Activities #54

pulo filipe

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

But think about it, they've gone from seeing each other a few times a week to a few in... how many weeks? This also makes one think. Before it was taken for granted that Leora would go to LB to "sleep" at the weekend, now it's almost the opposite.

Very true, and talks all girly on the phone, can't stop texting.....So wouldn't you think they would be together all the time as a result? Yet it is the complete opposite. THE most bizarre relationship i have ever known. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Then it is my mistake and I have no problem to admit it ☺️ I don’t watch 24/7 this apartment exclusively as you know as I am also following equal the rest of the apartments .. but when pulo makes the review , I only read phonecalls and never videocalls , usually there are also some comments when they speak on video .. anyway, I want to simply make the point that these , in my humble opinion , aren’t actions and reactions of a person that loves her BF .. let’s say that if happened  to be the BF , i would have been totally disappointed ( of course another question is why he never phones , also haven’t noticed that ) .. as I said , many small details that for me have a bigger  impact than what it appears on screen .. I simply believe that the whole life of Leora currently in Prague , all her actions and the way it affects her liked in and out of the apartment are centered around this person… which mathematically means that this guy is much more important than what we all believe or want to believe . 

I totally get what you mean, but right from the off, all she wanted was casual - And this is what she has had. She told him she would never give him what he wanted, full time thing, and we see it. I still maintain the position of how can someone behave like a man is their one and only on the phone, yet hardly see them even when they can. How can he therefore be THAT important. I still think its' a power trip thing.

And this is without the Paul factor. And she has never called LB on video, not even once.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

But think about it, they've gone from seeing each other a few times a week to a few in... how many weeks? This also makes one think. Before it was taken for granted that Leora would go to LB to "sleep" at the weekend, now it's almost the opposite.

There have been complains  that Leora was much time away from the apartment and written to RLC .. imagine if at an apartment that now only Leora inhabits , she would be away twice per week like she used to do .. in any case , I can’t prove anything of things happening outside this apartment , I can only tell that if this  continues , I mean this lonely life and Leora being a repeated  routine woman , the complains will start increase , no matter if she bates 3 times per day , people are tired and this you can understand by comments made from members in other threads and for their own reasons prefer not to post here . 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Very true, and talks all girly on the phone, can't stop texting.....So wouldn't you think they would be together all the time as a result? Yet it is the complete opposite. THE most bizarre relationship i have ever known. 

You will not believe it but every time I see and hear Leora (those rare times that she does not hide) talking on the phone I think that the next day she will surely disappear. Instead the next day I find her at home most of the day, lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

You will not believe it but every time I see and hear Leora (those rare times that she does not hide) talking on the phone I think that the next day she will surely disappear. Instead the next day I find her at home most of the day, lol.

I know, and that's why i thought tonight, after a few days in. But no. Yet will probably call him late on, again.

Anyway, does look like a show is being prepped.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I totally get what you mean, but right from the off, all she wanted was casual - And this is what she has had. She told him she would never give him what he wanted, full time thing, and we see it. I still maintain the position of how can someone behave like a man is their one and only, yet hardly see them even when they can. How can he therefore be THAT important.

And this is without the Paul factor. And she has never called LB on video, not even once.

Since he isn’t allowed to appear in the apartment , he is also not allowed to appear on videocall , this is an easy explanation ☺️ Casual or not , I consider it as Leora betraying her BF .. or isn’t it so ? Isn’t Leora having a parallel affair ? Or she has made crystal clear to Paul that they are friends at the moment and I have  missed this part ? And the question is , does Paul know that there’s even a guy that she casually meets because he is a really good friend ? Isn’t this a lie if she’s hiding ? Is this behavior to someone you love ? And last but certainly not least , if Leora has this guy where she wants him to have , why she explodes when things are running according to her preferences and scenario ? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Ah yes that's true. Even Masha, Ariana or other girls have been seen talking to other people on video call, even sex friends. But Leora never made a video call with LB.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Since he isn’t allowed to appear in the apartment , he is also not allowed to appear on videocall , this is an easy explanation ☺️ Casual or not , I consider it as Leora betraying her BF .. or isn’t it so ? Isn’t Leora habit a parallel affair ? Or she has made crystal clear to Paul that they are friends at the moment and I have  missed this part ? And the question is , does Paul know that there’s even a guy that she casually meets because he is a really good friend ? Isn’t this a lie if she’s hiding ? Is this behavior to someone you love ? And last but certainly not least , if Leora has this guy where she wants him to have , why she explodes when things are running according to her preferences and scenario ? 

All i can say is they both know certainly about their lives in the separate countries, so he knows about LB. Won't be interested (!) but he knows. As far as anything else, only she knows. I have never condoned what she does, either way, as it creates a house of cards that can collapse. That's why when i see people say they want her to do something with D, that would only make things a heck of a lot worse! As for the constant arguments, i genuinely have always thought this, in its most simple terms, why she gets so frustrated, so angry to the point of exploding, why he seems to do something wrong all the time.

He isn't Paul.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1