Leora - Home Activities #54

pulo filipe

31 minutes ago, Howard said:

Folks,

Been away for a short while. Bottom line question: Has Leora gotten dick in the apartment since Malia left? Not a plastic dick.. Not a rubber dick. I'm talking of a dick that is a male appendage.

Nope

If some are wondering why i am having decent chats with people who i have argued with in the past, well it's simple. Life's Too Short. I'm past arguing over nothing.

Exactly one week ago, i got the biggest reality slap in the face, and since then, being alone with just my thoughts has made me re-evaluate things, and what's important in life. And what are we arguing about? A woman who none of us know, will ever know and lets face it, can survive very easily - And comfortably - without us. So what if someone has a different opinion to me? What does it matter in the end. And this is what i tried to get across last week. Perspective. We can get easily lost in this rlc world, i myself have done, but now it's like, what is it? An entertainment site, that's all. Things are staged and planned? It's no shock anymore is it.

So, we can get along. Because at the end of the day, does it all matter? No, far from it.

Life can change in an instant. And you can't get it back. Remember this.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

That's hilarious. Cam 2 is in the top thumbs, ahead of the bedroom cams. And she's been in bed half an hour. Unless rlc are fucking around again.

thats why the couch will make a good bonus

• Haha 1