Leora - Home Activities #54

pulo filipe

35 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

When she left, she took a separate outfit with her, denim shorts and a shirt but also socks and another pair of trainers. So that means she is getting changed completely at some point.

The last time she could have been with LB was Sunday afternoon, and she did call him after bating at Midnight last night, so possibly could have met him, maybe not.

Mh. 

Even though she has brought a change of clothes with her, I don't think she'll be sleeping outside. Certainly it is strange that she went out with other clothes in a bag...

What if Leora went to Denis? When he was at home Leora always had shorts and a shirt like the ones she got.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

40 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

When she left, she took a separate outfit with her, denim shorts and a shirt but also socks and another pair of trainers. So that means she is getting changed completely at some point.

The last time she could have been with LB was Sunday afternoon, and she did call him after bating at Midnight last night, so possibly could have met him, maybe not.

Looks to me like she going to exercising classes or dance classes White shorts White t shirt White socks and new or well washed trainers,

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Mh. 

Even though she has brought a change of clothes with her, I don't think she'll be sleeping outside. Certainly it is strange that she went out with other clothes in a bag...

What if Leora went to Denis? When he was at home Leora always had shorts and a shirt like the ones she got.

Where though, he doesn't live in Prague and they said goodbye last night. 

No i think Ste could have called it, the only other possible reason would be for photographs, like when Malia had some taken after having something done at the salon, like for demonstration use by the business. Leora has been paying close attention to her eyebrows recently, so that is the only thing i thought another outfit could have been for.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

That's a good possibility, yeah. Would explain the trainers, although you'd think she'd put them on anyway. 

Think that be part of the training kit not trainers you be were wearing in the street Just saying

• Like 3