Leora - Home Activities #54

pulo filipe

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It's kind of stupid for girls to shave their pussy. Pubic Hair was put there for a reason.  

Back in the 50's and 60's girls never shaved their pussy, it was the au natural look.

That was the best part getting a feel of  Pubic Hair on the way down most times that as far as I got good old days

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It's kind of stupid for girls to shave their pussy. Pubic Hair was put there for a reason.  

Back in the 50's and 60's girls never shaved their pussy, it was the au natural look.

The wonderful part of a woman having pubic hair is that the guy can eat and floss at the same time.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Ok so to all that will listen. I do not like this current system of split up threads. And I refuse to post this in Gripes thread. Why the hell do we need 3 or 4 or even 5 threads to talk about Leora? It is ridiculous.Some of just need to chill and have a good time here. I admit I am just as guilty as anyone. But I hate having to figure out what thread is the one to talk. A lot of you guys own this shit just as me.

• Like 1

Just now, jugghead said:

Ok so to all that will listen. I do not like this current system of split up threads. And  refuse to post this in Gripes thread. Why the hell do w need 3 or 4 or even 5 threads to talk about Leora? It is ridiculous.Some of just need to chill and have a good time here. I admit I am just as guilty as anyone. But I hate having to figure out what thread is the one to talk. A lot of you guys own this shit just as me.

It was worse a bit ago, there were a lot more! Since Malia left, really it should be just Leora home page, there isn't need for a separate fan page. 

• Like 2